The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Best marketplace for selling physical items?

chameli

Credits
There are numerous platforms to sell stuff online. You can try ebay, amazon, zazzle, etsy, olx etc. I have never tried selling physical items. Therefore, I do not know anything about selling online. However, I am really interested in selling physical items online. I want advice from experienced sellers. Which platform do you use to sell items online, why do you use that platform?

moh254

Credits
The most trending selling platform in my country is olx. I friend of mine sold his phone via olx but I personally have never tried. Most of the times i usually login just to check new trending items. The competition is extremely high and its upon you to come up with something that will attract more people to choose your products. Either your products are unique or you lower the selling price.

Gabbar

Credits
@chameli Even I don't have any experience in selling of Physical products but I think you should start from Facebook or OLX as its free to sell on both and than you can try other websites as well.

moh254

Credits
@chameli Even I don't have any experience in selling of Physical products but I think you should start from Facebook or OLX as its free to sell on both and than you can try other websites as well.
Sure,Facebook can be a good platform as well. In fact most people are marketing their products in Facebook. You can create a Facebook page or advertise them on Facebook groups.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 In India we have few other apps like OLX on which we can easily sell products and can chat with our ultimate buyers and its free. You can put the price tag as per your desire.

chameli

Credits
@moh254 I have not sold any physical items either. However, I might be selling physical items soon. I might use aliexpres to outsource items or even try aliexpress dropshippin.

Gabbar

Credits
@chameli Which website are you talking about? I am not aware of any Lotto provided by Facebook or have you found a new website to sell physical products online?

chameli

Credits
I see olx ads on TV all time. I always thought that olx is an Indian version of ebay where people can buy and sell. Is olx available world wide? I kno you can sell via facebok market place, which is almost like ebay store. However, I don't known how this actually works.

Gabbar

Credits
I see olx ads on TV all time. I always thought that olx is an Indian version of ebay where people can buy and sell. Is olx available world wide? I kno you can sell via facebok market place, which is almost like ebay store. However, I don't known how this actually works.
I have seen member from Philippines and even other countries talking about it. So it says that they are entering other countries as well.

A K Rao

Credits
Though I have never sold any physical items on line but I purchased some items through e bay when t existed and also from olx. That means that sellers were/are doing good business on this sites! So I like Olx to sell my products , I want if any!

chameli

Credits
I have seen member from Philippines and even other countries talking about it. So it says that they are entering other countries as well.
If that's the case, I will have to check OLX. I never took interest on this site because I though it was only operational in India.

Gabbar

Credits
If that's the case, I will have to check OLX. I never took interest on this site because I though it was only operational in India.
You should check that out and maybe they have some arrangement for the members who are from Nepal and other countries

amitkokiladitya

Credits
You should check that out and maybe they have some arrangement for the members who are from Nepal and other countries
OLX is a really nice business platform. You can personally talk to every interested buyer and figure out the best deal. This site also allows you to buy buyers close to your current location.

Gabbar

Credits
I am thinking of checking OLX as well to buy or sell something as we can get products at a lower price and sell at high price