The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Best phone for selfie pictures

Heatman

Credits
There are lots of smartphone in the market today which all comes with front cameras that are specifically designed for taking selfie pictures. But as we are all aware of the differences in the specifications that comes with each phones, the pixels of each phones differ thereby giving some devices an edge over other in getting a more high quality pictures using the front camera.

I would like to hear your suggestions and recommendations for phones with best front camera pixel.

Heatman

Credits
I think I'll go for Apple and Samsung brand. I don't know which is better, but I know that these two have a great camera quality.
Apple products are good, there is no denying it but the issue of high cost of the company's products makes it very hard for an average person who is on an average salary to afford purchasik the company's products. Samsung is actually a good alternative to Apple products and their products are equally excellent. Currently, I'm using Samsung Galaxy J7.

chicnthin

Credits
Apple products are good, there is no denying it but the issue of high cost of the company's products makes it very hard for an average person who is on an average salary to afford purchasik the company's products. Samsung is actually a good alternative to Apple products and their products are equally excellent. Currently, I'm using Samsung Galaxy J7.
I also can't afford to purchase Apple products. It is too expensive. I'm using an old unit of Samsung, my camera is quite damage because it has been living for quite some time now.

moh254

Credits
Oppo is the best phone for selfie but then all these smartphones have front cameras and can capture good selfie pictures for instance , infinix.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many renowned brands and Oppo is one of them and recently Google pixel have launched a smartphone which have very nice selfie camera and other features to take even group selfies.

ahmedo24

Credits
There are brands that are not as expensive as iPhone which has super image quality. The various brands of phones I have used Blackberry and Samsung give the best image quality s far regardless camera apps been installed.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many smartphones in the market which are launched as Selfie phones because they are Ideal for it and have inbuilt features which can help us take mind blowing selfies. One plus one and Vivo are two such smartphone brands.

A K Rao

Credits
Oppo F3 Plus is one of the nice phones meant to have selfies available today. The other phones which are good for having selfies are VivoV7 Plus, Oppo F5, Honor 9i, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi Y1 and Gionee A1. One can select from these phones to have good selfies as per one's budget!

ahmedo24

Credits
The last version of Samsung that I used was Samsung Galaxy j5 , in the long run I discovered it was not the original Samsung, it was pirated though the back camera was nice but the front camera for selfie was not good at all.