The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 38 more

Best social media for digital marketing?

Credits
I want to promote my website using Digital Marketing trough Social media. Because the social media is connecting people and I believe the internet can viral my website. Can you tell me which is the Best social media for Digital Marketing of a website?

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I want to promote my website using Digital Marketing trough Social media. Because the social media is connecting people and I believe the internet can viral my website. Can you tell me which is the Best social media for Digital Marketing of a website?
Great question! Going viral does not really start with social media, and going viral can be difficult, so if you want your website to go viral, then this really starts with your website design. Does your website have viral qualities? If you were to define viral, then it simply "shareable" Are you offering something so awesome that people would share your site without thinking much about it? and there is a difference between viral and SEO, so if I had to use SEO in order to build up traffic, then that would imply that the site is not "viral" otherwise, people would share the site without the use of SEO.

If you want your website to go viral, then you will need to think outside of the box, because if you are offering the same product or service that everyone else is offering, then how will that get your site to go viral? In general, people do not like to be sold to, and you need to keep that in mind, and if you can to use facebook to promote your site, then what you would need to do is create a funny video, and this sounds crazy as this may not relate to your product or service, but that is how you get viral traffi, for example, most viral videos you see have nothing to do with the product or service, however, it seems to work, then once you get that viral traffic to your site, then you need to start building trust with your traffic/visitors.

Kieranlewix

Credits
Great question! Going viral does not really start with social media, and going viral can be difficult, so if you want your website to go viral, then this really starts with your website design. Does your website have viral qualities? If you were to define viral, then it simply "shareable" Are you offering something so awesome that people would share your site without thinking much about it? and there is a difference between viral and SEO, so if I had to use SEO in order to build up traffic, then that would imply that the site is not "viral" otherwise, people would share the site without the use of SEO.

If you want your website to go viral, then you will need to think outside of the box, because if you are offering the same product or service that everyone else is offering, then how will that get your site to go viral? In general, people do not like to be sold to, and you need to keep that in mind, and if you can to use facebook to promote your site, then what you would need to do is create a funny video, and this sounds crazy as this may not relate to your product or service, but that is how you get viral traffi, for example, most viral videos you see have nothing to do with the product or service, however, it seems to work, then once you get that viral traffic to your site, then you need to start building trust with your traffic/visitors.
Boosting traffic to your site is more of an art than a process. I love what you have said; people don't like being sold to. The products you want to have them buy are the same ones flooding the entire market, and they know that. The most effective tactic is, to be honest, instead of trying to change the rules of the game, play an entirely different game. Think about this, when Uber drivers want to get you into their cab, they make the vehicle look good rather than lie and say that they will reduce the traffic on the road. That is an example of being honest rather than trying to mess with customers' intelligence.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Boosting traffic to your site is more of an art than a process. I love what you have said; people don't like being sold to. The products you want to have them buy are the same ones flooding the entire market, and they know that. The most efficient tactic is to be honest, instead of trying to change the rules of the game, play an entirely different game. Think about this, when Uber drivers want to get you into their cab, they make the vehicle look good rather than lie and say that they will reduce the traffic on the road. That is an example of being honest rather than trying to mess with customers' intelligence.
Using uber is not a very good example. :) If I have to call uber for a ride, then I have no idea what car may show up, and uber is going to require future drivers to have a new model car, and obviously the driver is going to show up in a newer model car because that is what uber requires, other then that, you are right, if you want to attract traffic, then have a no bulls%$ policy, and have an attractive design that will appeal to the traffic, and I will even tell you why! If the design of your site looks like it was made by some that just started designing, or you purchased a low-quality design, then your visitors will be able to tell very quickly that something does not look right, and if your visitors do not trust you, then they will just leave the site, and there are cases where a sales page or landing page maybe needed, even then, they need to be high-quality, and written by professional copywriters that know how to write a sales page, and what you say on a sales page can be the difference of making sales or making nothing, and everything you do can create cause and effect.

NoviceNinja

Credits
I believe that the best social media to utilize in digital marketing is still going to be Facebook, including Instagram, posting valuable information and retaining the engagement of existing and building-new fans up. It will eventually traverse to a more significant fan base that will draw in both your products and your brand and there are about 1.6 billion active users on Facebook. It indicates that you can grasp an endless amount of people and potential clients if you execute it right. There are a lot of organizations competing for the attention, so it is essential to promote your store in an efficient way to the right audience.

Hova

Credits
A lot of businesses out there to Instagram to market their products and services. In 2017, the companies that were using Instagram Advertising in the US skyrocketed. I think this is because instagram makes the ads hard to miss since they are displayed everywhere on the screen. Remember you have an option of making videos and also using images or both, to better get you service and products to the 700 million users of Instagram.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I believe that the best social media to utilize in digital marketing is still going to be Facebook, including Instagram, posting valuable information and retaining the engagement of existing and building-new fans up. It will eventually traverse to a more significant fan base that will draw in both your products and your brand and there are about 1.6 billion active users on Facebook. It indicates that you can grasp an endless amount of people and potential clients if you execute it right. There are a lot of organizations competing for the attention, so it is essential to promote your store in an efficient way to the right audience.
I think facebook maybe exceeding 2 billion users now, however, that is just how many users they have in total, and that does not count Facebook users that are no longer active, however, I do not care what ad network @DigitalGlobal uses, and I am sure he would go with an influencer that can actually make a difference, but that is not anything that we should worry about at the moment, and I am hoping one day, people will be coming to us for JV partnerships.

Hova

Credits
I think facebook maybe exceeding 2 billion users now, however, that is just how many users they have in total, and that does not count Facebook users that are no longer active, however, I do not care what ad network @DigitalGlobal uses, and I am sure he would go with an influencer that can actually make a difference, but that is not anything that we should worry about at the moment, and I am hoping one day, people will be coming to us for JV partnerships.
That is why I think if you focus on ways to maximize the limits of both Facebook and Instagram, there is no telling the magnitude of success you are going to have. Facebook has been around for quite a while so both the young and older generation are familiar with it. Facebook on its own is great but not completely efficient. The reason I say this is because so many young people are turning to instagram. More and more young people are joining instagram by the day which means very soon their database is going to be one of the largest out here. So by combining Facebook and Instagram you have the most powerful marketing combo on your hands.

NoviceNinja

Credits
Instagram does not allow clickable links in a post, however, you can put direct website links in a sponsored ad. Instagram and Facebook utilizes the same ad manager to create campaigns and monitor its engagement, conversions and reach.

I think both platforms are practical tools to boost impressions for your business. Which one is better? I guess implementing an A/B testing would give you answers. Then use the one that is more effective. The nature of your business will provide you with that decision.

Heatman

Credits
I would recommend using Facebook for this purpose but before you go on to employ the use of Facebook for this task, you must ensure that you command a good number of followers and friends on the social media network because it's the only way that you can be rest assured of getting people to know about whatever you are promoting.

Having said that, now you can use both Facebook group and Facebook page to promote your website. Both of them can work well depending on how good either the group or page, as well as how many members and followers that are on the group and page. You can boost your page to reach more audience for $50 if you need immediate push but you can easily work your way up through Facebook group.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I would recommend using Facebook for this purpose but before you go on to employ the use of Facebook for this task, you must ensure that you command a good number of followers and friends on the social media network because it's the only way that you can be rest assured of getting people to know about whatever you are promoting.

Having said that, now you can use both Facebook group and Facebook page to promote your website. Both of them can work well depending on how good either the group or page, as well as how many members and followers that are on the group and page. You can boost your page to reach more audience for $50 if you need immediate push but you can easily work your way up through Facebook group.
I have had a discussion with @DigitalGlobal concerning facebook, and he said there is no reason not to use Facebook, even more so when it is time to start running some Facebook marketing campaigns, however, he did not really say when he would signup for facebook, and most likely not anytime soon, and I see things like he does, if there is very little activity around here, then there is no real reason to jump on the social media bandwagon.

Heatman

Credits
I have had a discussion with @DigitalGlobal concerning facebook, and he said there is no reason not to use Facebook, even more so when it is time to start running some Facebook marketing campaigns, however, he did not really say when he would signup for facebook, and most likely not anytime soon, and I see things like he does, if there is very little activity around here, then there is no real reason to jump on the social media bandwagon.
It's actually good that you are in steady communication with @DigitalGlobal and discussing on plans on how to improve the forum. It's good that he recognized the importance and usefulness of Facebook, at least he has a clear understanding of how to use the social media when he feels it's time to incorporate it into the forum business. Even though there isn't any clear indication when the social media might be used but I do have a feeling it's going to be sooner than we all think.