The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Best time to work online

Junrose123

Credits
I know for sure that most of us have our own choices when it comes to online works. For me I prefer to work at morning because it is peaceful and you can have a long hours of work.

How about yours, what is your preferred time to work online?

Gabbar

Credits
There is no best or worst time for me when even I am free, I like to work online but it depends on how I am feeling as wel as from past few days, I am not feeling that great but I really need to earn more.

D

Deleted member 108

There is no best or worst time for me when even I am free, I like to work online but it depends on how I am feeling as wel as from past few days, I am not feeling that great but I really need to earn more.
Same here. I'm working all day on either my website or on online earning sites. I do work best during the evening especially on forum sites because I'm most creative at that time.

cinderella

Credits
I am a morning person and I prefer to work online very early morning when few people are awake. Since I am a full-time employee, I need to strategize in order to devote enough time to my online work and early morning is the best time for me. One of the excuses I would hear from people who are trying to succeed in this career is that they don't have enough time. Well, if I had this excuse, I won't probably be able to succeed in my online work.

Junrose123

Credits
I am a morning person and I prefer to work online very early morning when few people are awake. Since I am a full-time employee, I need to strategize in order to devote enough time to my online work and early morning is the best time for me. One of the excuses I would hear from people who are trying to succeed in this career is that they don't have enough time. Well, if I had this excuse, I won't probably be able to succeed in my online work.
Yes that is exactly right my friend, sometimes we must be smart and be creative in anyway for us to earn more especially if we have a full time job. Sometimes negative attitude makes our earning limited since we just focus on certain things and do not find a way how to overcome them.

Gabbar

Credits
Same here. I'm working all day on either my website or on online earning sites. I do work best during the evening especially on forum sites because I'm most creative at that time.
Wow, so you have your own website or Blog? That's a pretty nice way to earn money but I think we really need to work hard on it to be able to make some money.

Junrose123

Credits
I don't have a blog or a website that is why I mainly focus on post to paid forum sites and some bitcoin faucets. I like to work online as often as I could so as to maximize my earnings and my precious time.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I prefer working early in the morning and late at night. Intermittent work in the middle of the day keeps going on. If I don't work early morning I hardly get anytime to do some work.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I work late at night whenever I am busy doing my offline job in the day time. I always see to it to recover those lost hours so that my online earnings will not be affected.

D

Deleted member 108

Wow, so you have your own website or Blog? That's a pretty nice way to earn money but I think we really need to work hard on it to be able to make some money.
Yes, I have my own website. I'm still in the progress of building it. It is not a blog but there is a blog and a forum on it so the members can use them. I do hope to earn a little with it because I still need to pay for the domain and other things every year. I hope to finish it really soon, that is why I work every day on it.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I am working with my online sites whenever I am on a coffee break or if I am on leave from my work. It is really great to visit my online sites and post for a while during vacant time.

Gabbar

Credits
I think evening time is good as we are in fresh mood and can work for few hours before dinner and then before dinner and it helps in earning.

Junrose123

Credits
I make sure that before going to bed, I should first visit my online sites so that I couldn't missed any earnings during that time. Working at night allows me to prepare for the next day journey without any problems.

Gabbar

Credits
Having a good strategy helps in earning money online, although I prefer evening when I am home but I like to post throughout the day whenever I have time and on the go and it helps you do well and feel productive.

Kei

Credits
I prefer to work very late into the night. At that time, my mind is calm and less clouded by the hassles of the day time. Even the night is peaceful. No noise and no distractions. I can work away until I'm ready to retire.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes when I am motivated to work online, I don't have a specific time in when only to work from my online sites. I just do it without any hesitation and condition because I love to work online.

Gabbar

Credits
Today being Sunday, we all can work all the time when we are free and it depends when we are free. Normally I prefer to work in the evening but today I am trying to stay active and do well in the morning as well.

anorona

Credits
I work online anytime I have a free
time, but my favorite time to work is in the evening when it is quiet, no distraction. I can concentrate more and works even better.

Junrose123

Credits
Today being Sunday, we all can work all the time when we are free and it depends when we are free. Normally I prefer to work in the evening but today I am trying to stay active and do well in the morning as well.
I consider sunday as my rest day but sometimes I do post some of my online sites for just an hour. It is great to work all the time but we also need to have some rest.

anorona

Credits
I consider sunday as my rest day but sometimes I do post some of my online sites for just an hour. It is great to work all the time but we also need to have some rest.
Of course, rest is important for our mind to refresh, our eyed to avoid being strained. For me one hour rest is not enough, I atleast make it 3 hours.