The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Best video editing software

Heatman

Credits
Videos are edited for the purpose of getting the best out of what's being covered. This job can't be done manually, so it's what's led to the development of all the various video editing software that we all know today. The first video editing software I used was Movie Maker(Windows). There are so many other video editing software such as iMovie(Mac), VSDC Free Video Editor (Windows) etc.

For those that are deep into video editing, what's the best software for the job?

chameli

Credits
I have tried windows movie maker. It is a good program for the beginners. If you are just starting, you should try windows movie maker. Once you are good at creating videos, you should look for a premium programs. By the way can you explain about VSDC Free Video Editor . Since you say free, I want to give it a try.

kattech

Credits
I don't edit videos. I create videos using my phone and save them. Unless am creating a simple slide show video, that is when I go for the default movie maker of windows.

Credits
I used so many video editing software like Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, Magix Video Pro, Sony Vegas, Premiere Pro and many more. The one i like the most is Premiere Pro because it has lots of features and Adobe Dynamic Link is also one of the important feature I like the most and using this feature I can create animation in After Effects for videos and use those project files in Premiere Pro for my videos. I am currently using Premiere Pro for my YouTube Videos and Client Works.

johnywalker

Credits
I am not into video making. However, I understand the power of video in luring customers and generating sales. I have plans for an ecommerce site. When I am ready to launch my site, I will also invest in learning video making and video editing.

chameli

Credits
Freemake? cam you explain about this. I have experiece with Windows Movie Maker, which allows to create videos that can be easily shared to youtube or facebook through the interface. In the last few months, I am trying to develop my skills at video making. I am planning to create my own youtube channel and start making money from videos.