The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

Best way to save money

ahmedo24

Credits
We all love comfort and fulfillment and most times to achieve these desires, then we need money and savings because some dreams take a long time. I prefer to save my money for future use by investing in stocks. Do you save yours in the bank to yield interest or what?

Credits
We all love comfort and fulfillment and most times to achieve these desires, then we need money and savings because some dreams take a long time. I prefer to save my money for future use by investing in stocks. Do you save yours in the bank to yield interest or what?
I save money by not spending money on things I do not need. Investing in stocks is not saving, it is investing hoping you make a return on your invest, and savings account do not yield that much interest, almost nothing, however, if you are a millionaire, then I am sure you will earn interest, but you will need a lot of money in your savings account, and I am fairly certain that people with lots of money will put their money into accounts that will pay better interest than that of a normal savings account.

Kei

Credits
I simply do not buy useless things when I wish to save. Matter of fact, I'm always saving since I only buy just about the things I need. Some people wait for freebies, bonuses, vouchers, promo etc so they won't have to spend their money. That way, they'd have extra to put away.

Credits
I simply do not buy useless things when I wish to save. Matter of fact, I'm always saving since I only buy just about the things I need. Some people wait for freebies, bonuses, vouchers, promo etc so they won't have to spend their money. That way, they'd have extra to put away.
Some people buy things they need, and others go beyond that. I would like to have a brand new TV, however, the TV I have is 5 years old, and still working fine, and therefore, I can not really justify buying a TV if I really do not need too. I certainly would like to buy a new car, however, my old car runs just fine, but one day, I may need to buy a car as they rarely run forever, and if I am not buying, then I am saving until a day comes that I may have to buy that TV, Car, or dishwasher that broke only after a year, ROFL.

ahmedo24

Credits
You are right but i wouldn't know if you also experience this!!! You go to a mall for shopping with excess money with the intention to spend certain amount but on getting there you find somethings attracting and you get them, which ordinarily if you were not with excess cash you will only admired them and live but the excess cash push or prompt to buy them

Credits
You are right but i wouldn't know if you also experience this!!! You go to a mall for shopping with excess money with the intention to spend certain amount but on getting there you find somethings attracting and you get them, which ordinarily if you were not with excess cash you will only admired them and live but the excess cash push or prompt to buy them
If I have extra money, then normally that will go into my savings account, and to be honest, I do not do a lot of online shopping, and when I do buy something online it is probably because I need it, and every now and then, I may buy a DVD from eBay. My phone has been acting up since I got it, so when I go get a new phone, it is not because I just want to get a new phone, it will be because I need to get a new phone because my old phone is giving me problems, and that is what I will have to do, not because I want too.

Kei

Credits
When you have personal discipline and the intention of saving, you'd know better than to go out with excess money. Even when you have that much, you'll never spend it if you don't intend to.

ahmedo24

Credits
When you have personal discipline and the intention of saving, you'd know better than to go out with excess money. Even when you have that much, you'll never spend it if you don't intend to.
I agree with you reasonably cos this now depends on individual level of financial discipline and avoidance of excesses.

Gabbar

Credits
I love to save money and when we can save money from spending that's the most awesome feeling. To achieve that I like to pay most of my bills online and that helps me earn some cash back and that helps a lot.

Also, I am investing in forex and Binary trading through a friend and it's a great feeling to earn from my investment.

Credits
I save my money by not buying unnecessary things,nothing one junks of money like unnecessary stuff,I only spend my money on things that are very important and valuable, that way I will have saved tons of money.

moh254

Credits
I find PayPal as a good way of saving cash especially if you come from a country which allows you to keep money in your accounts. Also,saving cash in bank account can be good as well although the charges will be a great hindrance.

Gabbar

Credits
I find PayPal as a good way of saving cash especially if you come from a country which allows you to keep money in your accounts. Also,saving cash in bank account can be good as well although the charges will be a great hindrance.
I cannot save in PayPal but all my earnings go into my linked bank account and thereby I am saving and sometimes earn a minimal rate of Interest on my savings as well.