Best Ways to Earn Money Online

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
If you have some skill with a computer, the internet offers you many ways to in different degrees of income. There are many things that you can do to earn money from your computer you just need to think about what interests you. Here are several ways in which you can earn money online.

Taking Pictures

If you are handy with a camera, you there are a lot of different websites that will pay you for them. There are even apps on cell phones that will allow you to take pictures and sell them. It is a very fun and creative way to make a little extra money online, and be the best picture taker as you can be.

Surveys

If you have a little extra time while you are online and would like to make some extra cash you can start taking surveys for money. Most surveys take less than 20 minutes to complete and some pay very well. Just be sure to use reputable survey companies so you know your information is safe and that you will get paid.

Affiliate Marketing

If you are looking for a second income that you can do online consider becoming an affiliate marketer. It is a very simple business to set up and you do not have to be a total expert to find success. It will take some time to get money coming in so prepare to stick with this for the long haul, and when we say that long haul, then we mean stick with it for 1-3 years, as it may take new websites at least a year to start showing any progress.

Start an Online Business

Another way to earn money online is to start an online business. There are countless things that you can do online to make money. You can design websites, get involved with direct sales, do graphic design the possibilities are endless.

This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to making money online. If this is something that you are interested in you need to do plenty of research so that you can know exactly what goes into whatever it is that you want to do. That way you will be helping to make yourself as successful as possible.

KellyGeo

Credits
When you look at making money using pictures, then it's photo bank sites that you should look at uploading to get paid and the largest photo bank site I know of is shutterstock.

When it comes to survey sites to work on, there are a few which can easily recommend and they are ;

Prize Rebel
Swaggerbucks

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
When you look at making money using pictures, then it's photo bank sites that you should look at uploading to get paid and the largest photo bank site I know of is shutterstock.

When it comes to survey sites to work on, there are a few which can easily recommend and they are ;

Prize Rebel
Swaggerbucks
I am pretty sure there are a number of photo/image sites that you can make money on, however, I have never really looked into these type of sites, and I am sure you will need some photo skills, along with a high-quality camera that can take mind-blowing photos that would want to buy, as for survey sites, I think I did them years ago, and never made that much, maybe survey sites pay more today, but since I have not looked into making money using survey sites, then I am just not sure, however, I do see the same complaints that they do not pay a great deal of money, and if you are looking to make money online, then I would highly advise that you look into something that is going to pay more then just a few pennies per survey.

KellyGeo

Credits
I am pretty sure there are a number of photo/image sites that you can make money on, however, I have never really looked into these type of sites, and I am sure you will need some photo skills, along with a high-quality camera that can take mind-blowing photos that would want to buy, as for survey sites, I think I did them years ago, and never made that much, maybe survey sites pay more today, but since I have not looked into making money using survey sites, then I am just not sure, however, I do see the same complaints that they do not pay a great deal of money, and if you are looking to make money online, then I would highly advise that you look into something that is going to pay more then just a few pennies per survey.
You are very correct, in as much as shutterstock is been termed as the best picture bank site where someone can easily upload pictures and have them download and get paid, there are so many other picture bank sites that offer the same services. But care must be taken when looking at how much one can earn from such sites because it's not always much as a result of too many competitors.

Survey sites seems to pay more than picture bank sites because the more you get your survey to fill, the more chances you get to make more money unlike having to wait for your pictures uploaded to the picture bank sites to be downloaded before you can get paid.

Heatman

Credits
I can attest to having seeing lots of people earn money from all the avenues discussed in the article above. At first when I was still new to online jobs, I never knew that survey sites can actually pay one a good amount of money depending on how many you can lay your hands on. As long as they are legit site like prize rebel, it's definitely going to pay you. Also picture bank sites like Shutterstock pays as well and some paid to post sites like TFW AND POSTLOOP pays as well.