Register
Join
+ 108 more

Between HYIP and mining investments

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Credits
These two investments programs required risk taking with base on their profits package. In your opinion which do you think is more considerable to invest on?

Credits
I don't like at all investing neither in hyip sites,neither in mining sites.I have invested in hyip sites long time ago,from some of them I was lucky to gain some profit,but I would never ever again invest in hyip sites.They are too risky.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we can try HYIP which have lower minimum Investment like $10 and I have seen many that are doing well with these but of course, we shouldtake some risk.

D

Deleted member 62

I don't invest online generally, it never my kind of thing. So no I have never tried to invest in HYIP sites or other investment sites online.Investing in those sites is high risk and I wouldn't want to take such risks.

Gabbar

Credits
I think Forex can be treated as HYIP as well and I have already invested more than 100 dollars in that. Hope I can do better with that and hope I didn't lose any money.

D

Deleted member 62

As long as you had made your research thoroughly and you were sure of the information before investing then I think you should be fine. Trading on forex and stocks from the little I know always needs guidance from existing members

Credits
I have read that there years of experience are needed in this type of business.Even experienced traders,who are active in this field for even 10 years are running risks,when they do trading.So,I didn't started trading at all.

Credits
HYIP is alot better would have preferred it.But it almost like a game of chance now,people just invest and hope for the best but if it works out then the person is in luck.I haven't tried one but I think it would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.