• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LEGIT Bitcoin Faucet Reviews

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
I am not setting up cryptocurrency forum because I know I know alot about Bitcoins, in fact, @DigitalGlobal and I know absolutely nothing about cryptocurrency of any kind, however, we both realize that is a growing digital currency that appears to be popular on many other digital currency forums.

This section has been set up so that you can provide reviews on the best or the worst faucet sites, In other words, you may use these sites, and deem them to be legit or deem them to be a scam site, and why should anyone be scammed on anything, and this is your chance to provide your honest Faucet reviews.

Named after real faucets, bitcoin faucets dispense cryptocurrencies instead of water.
Bitcoin faucets are a reward system, in the form of a website or app, that dispenses rewards in the form of a satoshi, which is a hundredth of a millionth BTC, for visitors to claim in exchange for completing a captcha or task as described by the website. There are also faucets that dispense alternative cryptocurrencies.

The first bitcoin faucet was called The Bitcoin Faucet and was developed by Gavin Andresen in 2010.[1] It originally gave out 5 bitcoins per person.

Rewards are dispensed at various predetermined intervals of time, as rewards for completing simple tasks such as captcha completion and as prizes from simple games like the bitcoin fidget spinner[2]. Faucets usually give fractions of a bitcoin, but the amount will typically fluctuate according to the value of bitcoin. Typical payout per transaction is less than 1000 satoshi,[note 1] although some faucets also have random larger rewards. To reduce mining fees, faucets normally save up these small individual payments in their own ledgers, which then add up to make a larger payment that is sent to a user's bitcoin address.[3]

As bitcoin transactions are irreversible and there are many faucets, they have become targets for hackers stealing the bitcoins.[4]

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_faucet

Heatman

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
Hackers are one of the major problems that affect most of these bitcoin faucets because it's a free way to get some fraction of bitcoin over a period of time by carrying out some tasks, these hackers will take it upon themselves to bypass the security of these bitcoin faucet sites and make away with their bitcoin.

I have actually tried out some bitcoin faucet sites some time back but I never really took them seriously; Maybe I would still go back and see if the site is still functioning to know whether or not to continue with mining there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
Hackers are one of the major problems that affect most of these bitcoin faucets because it's a free way to get some fraction of bitcoin over a period of time by carrying out some tasks, these hackers will take it upon themselves to bypass the security of these bitcoin faucet sites and make away with their bitcoin.

I have actually tried out some bitcoin faucet sites some time back but I never really took them seriously. Maybe I would still go back and see if the site is still functioning to know whether or not to continue with mining there.
absolutely! This is the very reason I set up this section, those that have experience and use such faucet sites can inform our forum members of which ones are safe to use, and inform our members on which sites are not safe, and could possibly be facet scam site, and this section allows members to leave positive or negative reviews on faucet related sites. If I was a newbie which I am, then I certainly would want to know which sites are safe or if the site is just another scam site, and we already know there are scammers lurking behind every corner of the world waiting to scam another victim.

maestro

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
Since bitcoin is not a regulated currency, transactions occur anonymously and that means that there is absolutely nothing stopping online faucets from never paying its users and that is the major problem with many faucets. However that doesn't mean there aren't any trustworthy faucets out there. If you are interested you can go checkout Robot Coin, Bitcoin Aliens or Bonus Bitcoin.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
Since bitcoin is not a regulated currency, transactions occur anonymously and that means that there is absolutely nothing stopping online faucets from never paying its users and that is the major problem with many faucets. However that doesn't mean there aren't any trustworthy faucets out there. If you are interested you can go checkout Robot Coin, Bitcoin Aliens or Bonus Bitcoin.
maybe that is one of the reasons people most fear cryptocurrency, and I am sure most would rather keep things anonymous, however, I am sure when they got into this, then they were not thinking they would be taken advance of, or even ripped off by faucet sites, and I guess this is the reason crypto is in the news, so that others can be informed that using cryptocurrency may not always be safe, and people should always do their research.

May 10, 2018
Credits
I have some accounts on faucet sites. I can also prove that they are safe and do payouts. However, the earning potential is very low. The only faucets that I am active on are those that can be linked to Coinpot. After earning the minimum payout, you can convert it to Bitcoin Core or Bitcoin Cash then send it directly to your wallet. AFAIK, The minimum payout is 0.0001 BTC or BCC and can be earned in a few days.

KellyGeo

May 10, 2018
Credits
I have only tried mining bitcoin once in one faucet site but I was successful to reach the threshold to be able to cash out the bitcoin. It was taking too much time to keep mining, so I had to quit it. And moreover I didn't see any reviews of some people cashing out, so it discouraged me.

May 10, 2018
Credits
I have only tried mining bitcoin once in one faucet site but I was successful to reach the threshold to be able to cash out the bitcoin. It was taking too much time to keep mining, so I had to quit it. And moreover I didn't see any reviews of some people cashing out, so it discouraged me.
What are your PC specs? Maybe it's your machine that is taking too long to mine. It's only worth it to mine with your computer if it is powerful enough. If it is a low powered one, it would take a lot of time to earn a significant profit.

Top Bottom