The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Bitcoin Price is so volatile

Junrose123

Credits
Bitcoin price is really unpredictable, sometimes it would go higher while suddenly it might go lower in an instant. I was planning to invest or trade at bitcoins before but for now I was thinking twice already due to that factors. What can you say about bitcoins? Is it really worth the price?

johnywalker

Credits
Fluctuating price is the main feature of bitcoin. The price never stays in one place it suddenly goes up and suddenly goes down. If you have invested a lot of money and the price goes down, there will be a major loss. However, if the price goes, you can make substantial profits just by holding it.

chameli

Credits
The price of bitcoin is determined by various factors. The trading volume is the main factor. If a lot of people starts buying bitcoins, the price begins t go up and it very few people are buying bitcoins the price goes down. Bitcoin price is also depended n demand and supply. If there are a lot of bitcoins available for trading, bitcoin price is low, if there is a scarcity of bitcoins in the market, the price is high.

ahmedo24

Credits
I guess the drop in price now might be as result of low forces of demand and supply or deliberate fall in price to attract more investors, the volatile nature has been what has kept it active till date.

moh254

Credits
People started avoiding bitcoin when it's price dropped from $20K to $8k. The price is unpredictable. You might buy at high price and then it drops, you'll definitely go at a loss.

ahmedo24

Credits
Though lot of people are optimistic they the price will be back to normal but honestly the continuous drop in the price of bitcoin is not encouraging me

dya80

Credits
I am pessimistic. I think investing in bitcoin is risky. Sometimes the price drops and this is bad. We can never be sure about bitcoin.

earnmaster

Credits
In the beginning of 2017 price of Bitcoin was around $2000 and by end of 2017 it reached a whooping $20000. From then onwards it has been a huge downtrend and the current price is around @3500. This volatility has made this asset very unpredictable in nature. Many institutions are scaring to invest in bitcoin due to this massive bear trend.

chameli

Credits
In the beginning of 2017 price of Bitcoin was around $2000 and by end of 2017 it reached a whooping $20000. From then onwards it has been a huge downtrend and the current price is around @3500. This volatility has made this asset very unpredictable in nature. Many institutions are scaring to invest in bitcoin due to this massive bear trend.
The year 2017 saw a sharp rise in bitcoin price. When 2018 started bitcoin price was $10k now the year is ending and the price is around $3500. Hopefully, in 2019 the price will normalize. Some people say that the decline in the price is artificial, they want bitcoin to crash

Gabbar

Credits
This Volatile nature of bitcoins make it most popular and that's the reason most like to invest in this currency because they expect to make good profit from it in the long run and can expect to do a lot better if they make it for a long term.

overcast

Credits
Mastercard, Patreon and Visa are attacking the crypto currency. And that is one reason why the people are finding bitcoin price low. If you want bitcoin price to rise you have to avoid making use of the mastercard. That seems to be the only way for you to work with the bitcoin on better pricing. Many people did the same.

ahmedo24

Credits
This Volatile nature of bitcoins make it most popular and that's the reason most like to invest in this currency because they expect to make good profit from it in the long run and can expect to do a lot better if they make it for a long term.
If it is not volatile, I am so sure it will have seize to exist or not as popular as it is at the moment, the price is not really encouraging at the moment but hopefully soon.

Gabbar

Credits
That's true and this is what I meant as well.
Bitcoins by nature is volatile as it's price change almost daily and that's why it's a good opportunity for those who like to make profit from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
If you even check out the price of bitcoin since December 2017 ,it has not been a good sign for the bitcoin investors because the level of volatility is low compared to previous years.