The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Bitlanders Review.

Meryemm

Credits
Bitlanders is a social media platform that pays its members for their contributions.
I joined the website and I found it so complicated. They have a different rewarding system and here's what they say about it:

bitLanders allows all contributors on its platform to earn bitMiles, bitLanders ecosystem's currency, with their content and social skills.

The revenues are based on a scoring system that we created called the BuzzScore, which takes in consideration the quality of your content, your sharing, and influence. The BuzzScore quantifies your social and gaming skills!

Your BuzzScore has several components:

• Quality content: The quality of the videos you upload and/or blogs you write.
  • Sharing: How much you share content on social media platforms.
  • Influence: How much your content is shared on social media platforms by other users.
  • Subscribers: Having subscribers with high BuzzScores will increase your own BuzzScore.
How to earn Rewards on bitLanders?

The Buzz Score contains 2 parts: the base Buzz Score and the Buzz Bonus, and it is what determines how many Rewards you earn on bitLanders. There are different ways to increase the Buzz Score, and earn Rewards:
  1. Submit your content for review.
  2. Receive Buzz from other users.
  3. Fulfill tasks and quests: Check the Quests Box and Daily Quests box at the top right of the content feed and make sure you fulfill all of them regularly to earn extra Buzz Bonuses.
  4. Invite friends: Through your Earn More page, you can invite friends to register. Once they do, you earn 3 Buzz Bonuses for 2 days and 20% of their Rewards for life.
  5. Earn daily Buzz bonuses: A Buzz Bonus (direct powerup) is a temporary bonus acquired through daily specific activities. It often lasts for 1 day.
  6. Donate: By donating part of your Rewards on bitcharities.com, you can get up to 3 Buzz Bonuses for 7 days which will increase your BuzzScore and overall Rewards.
  7. Buy avatar accessories: Visit the shop to acquire avatar items that will earn you extra Buzz Bonuses.
  8. Play FlapPig.
I will be honest though, I didn't spend much time trying to understand what they're all about, because I personally didn't feel at ease there. The website is weird and they have these creepy avatars and the ''newsfeed'' shows the same things most of the time.
You can post your blogs there and you can post images and videos and if your content becomes popular, you'll start earning.
They use PayPal and Payza to send payments.

Has anyone here tried it? Share your experiences!

Credits
I joined this site through a task I completed on BMF and truthfully couldn't continue with the site because I didn't just understand how it works.But it is a legit site and people are cashing out there.

Meryemm

Credits
I joined this site through a task I completed on BMF and truthfully couldn't continue with the site because I didn't just understand how it works.But it is a legit site and people are cashing out there.
I think they're trying too hard to be different that they're just too different now. Most people think their website is weird and complicated and I think this is one of the reasons many people are joining them.

Gabbar

Credits
I was excited when I joined Bitlanders but I didn't understood what to post and how to post on this website and till now I am struggling and that's why I am not visiting the website now.

Kei

Credits
I joined Bitlanders and I can say for sure that it is one complex site. It is not something you take in all in one day. I was taking the time out to get to understand it. There are different ways to earn there but the best way to earn there is by writing articles for you blog. They only accept articles with the best quality. I don't intend to work there Just yet.

cinderella

Credits
Just like any site, if we will devote time to learn the rules, it would be easier for us. Basically, the site is almost similar to other social sites which allow interaction between and among the members. They allow contributions in the form of videos, blog posts, and microblogs. Members earn Buzz points which is the main scoring system of the site similar to what we have here as 'credits'. However, the Buzz points are only good for a certain duration of time. The Buzz score is credited and computed daily allowing the site to come up with a daily ranking. The higher the Buzz, the higher the rank. The daily earning is also computed and credited daily. It's not difficult to earn from the site and in fact, this is my highest earning site for more than a year.

chameli

Credits
I am not on Bitlanders, however, I know this is a legit site to make money. You earn from your articles on this site. I am not on this site because I already have a blog and I try to post regularly on my blog. However, owing to my hectic schedule, I have not posted another article since last month.

arunima25

Credits
I have read good reviews about the site on Forum Coin and I joined it enthusiastically. But I found it bit complicated for me and it could not hold my interest for long. I have not contributed anything on the site and I have not visited it since a long time. I have even lost my username and password with it.

suny

Credits
I have been on the site for more than 3 years although not too active. I have done some blogging, uploaded movies and images from my own camera work and getting paid everyday. As I said I am not too active but I try to login everyday and do the minimum required, read 5 blog posts and watch 5 videos (that's the key of your earning) I have got my payment on time all the time. The site is bit complicated but it pays for sure.

sprite1950

Credits
I have been on the site for more than 3 years although not too active. I have done some blogging, uploaded movies and images from my own camera work and getting paid everyday. As I said I am not too active but I try to login everyday and do the minimum required, read 5 blog posts and watch 5 videos (that's the key of your earning) I have got my payment on time all the time. The site is bit complicated but it pays for sure.
I can't work out what kind of content you write for a microblog because all the home page seems to show is very professional and well written blogs which I don't think I can match. What sort of thing do you write for a microblog?

Gabbar

Credits
@suny I am on this website Bitlanders but you said right that its very complicated and its too much complicated for me and I still don't know how to earn from it.

a_jerobon

Credits
Bitlanders is a social media platform that pays its members for their contributions.
I joined the website and I found it so complicated. They have a different rewarding system and here's what they say about it:

I will be honest though, I didn't spend much time trying to understand what they're all about, because I personally didn't feel at ease there. The website is weird and they have these creepy avatars and the ''newsfeed'' shows the same things most of the time.
You can post your blogs there and you can post images and videos and if your content becomes popular, you'll start earning.
They use PayPal and Payza to send payments.

Has anyone here tried it? Share your experiences!
I also joined the site and I was excited to be awarded 1$ for joining. However, I could not continue being in the site because I did not understand how it works and their criteria of payment. The avatars really look creepy too. After struggling trying to submit blog posts, I gave up with the site.

ahmedo24

Credits
Bitlander has different ways to earn money, I have seen members cashing out $100 or more monthly, but to be candid one needs time to study the site extensively and also members who are doing fine their the tips to earn.

Gabbar

Credits
Bitlander has different ways to earn money, I have seen members cashing out $100 or more monthly, but to be candid one needs time to study the site extensively and also members who are doing fine their the tips to earn.
I think if you can write long articles which are as per the requirements of the website then you can earn more from this website. I have few friends on it and they are earning really well.

Gabbar

Credits
I really like to work on bitlanders and make some money from it but even after trying hard and spending some time I'm unable to understand the website.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes the site is really confusing, I think it will really took some time before we can understand the whole process especially on how to earn from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
If you are determined to work and earn from the site, it won't take time to get more information about the site but if you are engaged in many sites, it will be difficult to settle for this site.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes you are right on that, maybe that is why I am having a hard time to join some sites because of having a lot of sites that I am into which makes me to chose from all of them.

Gabbar

Credits
Bitlanders does have a very attractive referral system as well but sadly as I cannot earn from it, It won't be a good Idea to get referrals for the website.