Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] bitter.io "Review"

Keling

Credits

What is bitter.io?
You can earn more bitcoins by visiting sites on via the Chrome Extension, just choose one site, and you'll earn the specified value.
It's good to know that you can also spread the word to your friends, then you'll earn Bitcoin commission through them anytime they surf.
Ways to EARN:
Earn by viewing ads through your browser extension.
Visit daily and view ads to boost your earnings by leveling up to 3 level.
LEVEL 1: 5-24 satoshi
LEVEL2: same as level 1 but more added ads to view
LEVEL 3: 7-35 satoshi

Minimum Threshold: 10,000 satoshi

INSTRUCTION:
Register using your BITCOIN-Address just scroll down and do following steps that will be given.
Download browser extension HERE: chrome extension

JOIN HERE: https://bitter.io/

1535185896548.png

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for posting relevant information about this, I will surely try to join this soon and Hope I can be regular at that as presently I am trying to learn about all these ways to earn money.

Keling

Credits
Thanks for posting relevant information about this, I will surely try to join this soon and Hope I can be regular at that as presently I am trying to learn about all these ways to earn money.
This is just an small earnings how ever a quite enjoying very simple task and fast claim. I added this to my collection since when ever I am online I just hit the ads button on extension and simple solve the captcha.

Credits
I need to start with installing the extension then because I don't have that. Will like to do this because the reward seems better than what faucets hand out per time. How do we request for our pay ? Will that be automatic just like moon bit or we need to request manually?

Keling

Credits
I need to start with installing the extension then because I don't have that. Will like to do this because the reward seems better than what faucets hand out per time. How do we request for our pay ? Will that be automatic just like moon bit or we need to request manually?
Payment are requested manually upon reaching the minimum threshold which is 10,000 satoshi. You need to install the extension and everytime logging to your account just type your email address and you be send via code to access your account.

Credits
Payment are requested manually upon reaching the minimum threshold which is 10,000 satoshi. You need to install the extension and everytime logging to your account just type your email address and you be send via code to access your account.
Alright thanks for your response I will try it out and get back to you if I'm facing any issue. This sites are always better with free WiFi though.

Keling

Credits
Hello' guys UPDATE I just recieve my second withdrawal and just glad I was paid doubled from my earnings. From 0.00012013 BTC to 0.00024026 BTC I recieve from my wallet.

1536658530090.png