The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] Blasting news reviews

amitkokiladitya

Credits
This is a freelance writing site which pays its members to write articles mostly those related to the current affairs The site is global and accepts writers from all over the world. The site allows languages other than English as well. The earnings are based on the number of views you get on your articles. The best part is that we can choose our own topic for writing based on the categories given This gives a flexibility of working to the writers. https://us.blastingnews.com/

Has anyone heard about the site?

added by @DGStaff
https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...rs-what-could-possibly-go-wrong/#57106a5b7149

Gabbar

Credits
Nope, I am not aware of this website but it looks pretty good. Are you yourself working and earning from the website? Share more Insights about it.

arunima25

Credits
This is a freelance writing site which pays its members to write articles mostly those related to the current affairs The site is global and accepts writers from all over the world. The site allows languages other than English as well. The earnings are based on the number of views you get on your articles. The best part is that we can choose our own topic for writing based on the categories given This gives a flexibility of working to the writers.

Has anyone heard about the site?
I have not heard about this site. I am interested in current news and love to write related to them. So how is the site ? Are you working with them?? What is the revenue sharing rate ( Page per view rate) and do they have minimum payout??
I am going to explore the site. But I would like to know feedback from users who are already there. It gives a sense of comfort.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I have not heard about this site. I am interested in current news and love to write related to them. So how is the site ? Are you working with them?? What is the revenue sharing rate ( Page per view rate) and do they have minimum payout??
I am going to explore the site. But I would like to know feedback from users who are already there. It gives a sense of comfort.
Not yet. I'm still gathering good reviews about the site. I don't like to work on sites which pay per view so I'm not motivated to a big extent. I like to work on sites which pay for my work and not what others do with my work.

Gabbar

Credits
I think its best to be on safer side and wait to see few payment proof from the website and see if members from India can earn from it or not.

Kei

Credits
This site is new to me. I would prefer a site that pays per article and not per view. The array of topics makes it flexible for writers to pick genres that they are more comfortable with. I will do more research on this.

Credits
This site is new to me. I would prefer a site that pays per article and not per view. The array of topics makes it flexible for writers to pick genres that they are more comfortable with. I will do more research on this.
I think it is a good idea, and I can relate. If you create popular content, then you will get a ton of views, however, if the writer is not all that good, then why would the site pay for poor quality content, so it does make sense that they do this. Whenever a piece of content is created, there is no guarantee that it will get indexed highly, and this is an incentive for writers to submit high-quality content, so blasting news is just giving all the responsibility to the writer because poor quality content doesn't pay.

moh254

Credits
I like the fact that we can write the articles in more than language. Anyway what's the pay rate per each article? Please let us know the number of words per article. Also, I like the fact that one can choose which topic to write. It seems to be like the meritcrowd.

a_jerobon

Credits
I love writing articles and this could be a good site. It is nice that it is available worldwide and you can write in languages other than English. I will check the site to see if I am going to work there.

chameli

Credits
I heard about this site on another forum. The poster had high opinion about this writing site. I even checked the site. I don't the site will work for someone like me. In order to write for them you need to be a high quality writer.

Gabbar

Credits
I love writing articles and this could be a good site. It is nice that it is available worldwide and you can write in languages other than English. I will check the site to see if I am going to work there.
Yeah, it looks pretty good and you can surely start posting and earn from it. By the way in which language are you thinking to post other than English?

a_jerobon

Credits
Yeah, it looks pretty good and you can surely start posting and earn from it. By the way in which language are you thinking to post other than English?
Other than English, I can post using the Swahili language. I don't know if many people are aware of the language or is it only available in African countries? The site allows posts from different languages so I might try Swahili but I mostly prefer just English.

Gabbar

Credits
Other than English, I can post using the Swahili language. I don't know if many people are aware of the language or is it only available in African countries? The site allows posts from different languages so I might try Swahili but I mostly prefer just English.
That's pretty nice to know and glad you can even make more money with it. Good luck. Do share your experiences with us as well.

johnywalker

Credits
I am not interested in writing on current topic, Current topics make you money instantly, however, writing on ever green topic is more rewarding. having said that I am also interested in money making opportunities. By the way, do we get to write on the topic of our choice or we have to write om given topics. Are our all articles accepted?