The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 99 more

Blockchain.info wallet

ahmedo24

Credits
This is one of the most secure and used Crypto currencies wallets with advanced and continuous update in blockchain technology. It currently holds three coins only which are bitcoin, bitcoincash and Ethereum. You can swap this coins at your will. It transactions are very fast and the transaction fee is favourable. It has web and app version with 2FA. What your experience with this wallet.

Gabbar

Credits
I am trying to learn more about these and feel that Its nice to earn these crypto from the faucets and can easily swap or exchange for cash or kind, its a very nice way to earn some money by just solving captcha and earning from it.

Chidiuzo

Credits
I have block chain wallet it like the second popular wallet after coin base but I use more of coin base wallet.I like block chain too because of all the security measures put in place by the site to secured people's money. I'm still learning about using it.Can one readily transfer coins from another wallet to it without any long process?.I might decide to use it later to transfer all my coins to it.

chameli

Credits
I do not use blockchain.info. I use coinbase. I also have accounts on various wallets such as coinpayment, wirexapp and bitpay. However, I do not use these wallets frequently. I have been using coinbase since 2015. I also heard about blockchain.info at the same time, but never used it.

johnywalker

Credits
I do not have any crypt wallet. However, when I am ready to acquire my first bitcoin, I will probably use app based crypto wallet. I think I will use bitpay. Bitpay offers bitcoin cards, therefore, I am considering to use bitpay.