The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

overcast

Credits
If you are into cryptocurrency then I am sure you have heard of BAT tokens. Brave browser is the creator of the BAT tokens. And every time you surf the web using the brave browser you earn some tokens. And those tokens can be then redeemed using the wallet named uphold. And then later you can convert it into the coin of your choice. You can see that this can be pretty effective browser to help your youtube creators and blog owners.

Have you tried earning BAT tokens from Brave browser?

Gabbar

Credits
I have this browser in my smartphone and worked on it a few weeks ago and even tried to download that in my Windows 10 laptop but I was unable to access it much on the Laptop so deleted it already but I didn't find any such tokens from it. Will you get these tokens while working on a smartphone.

overcast

Credits
I'd recommend downloading it on windows. Because that way withdrawing those BAT tokens would be easier for you. They are giving away free BAT tokens for now. Who knows they may stop. So this is the right time to register those BAT tokens by using the brave browser for like say 1 hour daily.

Gabbar

Credits
I will try to recheck and download on my laptop and see how it goes for me. I am not that aware of how these BAT tokens or coins will work but will see if I can earn and then can exchange these with someone reliable for real cash.

Thakur

Credits
I used to have brave browser but I don't remember why I deleted the app. I also didn't know that I could receive tokens for it. Maybe I need to take a look at it again and see if this could benefit me somehow.

suny

Credits
I used to have brave browser but I don't remember why I deleted the app. I also didn't know that I could receive tokens for it. Maybe I need to take a look at it again and see if this could benefit me somehow.
What is this brave browser, I mean you had it on your PC or phone? Let me know about the tokens and their use when you find about them. Thanks in advance, I might also be interested to use it as an additional browser.

Thakur

Credits
What is this brave browser, I mean you had it on your PC or phone? Let me know about the tokens and their use when you find about them. Thanks in advance, I might also be interested to use it as an additional browser.
I download it to my phone from the play store. I think I'm gonna keep it this time around. It's good for blocking ads and trackers. From the last time I use the browser I saw that 47 ads and 54 trackers were blocked. That's too many for I only went on one website that time. I didn't find out about how I get tokens or even if they still have it. The pages are loading fast in the brave browser though cause they have no ads or news on the page. Give it a try and see how you like it.