The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ LEGIT ] Bulkcomments.net

Credits
This is a paid to post site that is legit and also paying. One can join through contacting the admin of the site. Just fill out the contact form on the site and wait for a reply from the admin.

The site is very strict but the pay rate is good. One can get up to 6 cents per post on the site.All one need is to be fluent with the English Language and follow instructions.

What's your experience with Bulk comments?

D

Deleted member 73

I have been paid once from this forum. You will get 6 cents for commenting on Facebook, Twitter and IG posts. For commenting on blogs, you will get 4 cents. Also, they offer a bonus amount if you made more than 25 comments in a month.

Once you reach the minimum balance of $5, you can request the payment via PayPal.

The only drawback I can think of is the approval time; They take more than a week to approve comments.

Credits
I have been paid once from this forum. You will get 6 cents for commenting on Facebook, Twitter and IG posts. For commenting on blogs, you will get 4 cents. Also, they offer a bonus amount if you made more than 25 comments in a month.

Once you reach the minimum balance of $5, you can request the payment via PayPal.

The only drawback I can think of is the approval time. They take more than a week to approve the comments.
You're right, I'm still working on the site and I have been paid several times. If one can post up to 100 comments in a month then a bonus of $2.30 is added to one's payment; Another drawback is one failed task leads to a deduction of 3 completed tasks.

Kei

Credits
So is this site currently accepting new members? The last time I checked after reading a very good review about the site, they weren't accepting new members.

Meryemm

Credits
So is this site currently accepting new members? The last time I checked after reading a very good review about the site, they weren't accepting new members.
I emailed them a while back asking to join them and they replied within days and asked me where I found them and if I can provide samples of my comments. So I think they're still accepting members.

Credits
Yes they are still accepting members ,just use the contact form on the site to contact them,you will have to show them your previous postings for evaluation. So try it out.

Credits
@Chidiuzo Are you sure, Bulk comments is accepting new members as I heard many times that they are not? How are the earnings on this website? Is this website user friendly?
Well,you just have to try them out,I got accepted even when I heard they were not accepting but your other forum postings must be good because they will assess you with your other forum posting so contact them if you're interested.

Credits
@Chidiuzo Are you sure, Bulk comments is accepting new members as I heard many times that they are not? How are the earnings on this website? Is this website user friendly?
Well,you just have to try them out,I got accepted even when I heard they were not accepting but your other forum postings must be good because they will assess you with your other forum posting so contact them if you're interested.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have earlier sent them a mail them but never got a reply from May they were not interested in getting new members then but i will give it a shot once again.

Gabbar

Credits
@Chidiuzo Thanks for the tip, I will try to contact them soon and Hope they can consider my work as satisfactory and give me a chance to prove my metal. I think they pay really well.

Credits
@Chidiuzo Thanks for the tip, I will try to contact them soon and Hope they can consider my work as satisfactory and give me a chance to prove my metal. I think they pay really well.
Yes the pay is lot better it always between the range of 4-10 cents per post and depending on the type of comment that's needed.

chameli

Credits
This is a paid to post site that is legit and also paying. One can join through contacting the admin of the site. Just fill out the contact form on the site and wait for a reply from the admin.

The site is very strict but the pay rate is good. One can get up to 6 cents per post on the site.All one need is to be fluent with the English Language and follow instructions.

What's your experience with Bulk comments?
I heard about this site a long time ago. I even checked the site with an intention to join. When I red the FAQ I found that site was very strict. Therefore I never applied, I don't want to join a site where there are strict writing rules. I like flexibility and freedom with writing.

ahmedo24

Credits
I doubt if the site is paying because I have not seen any payment proof from the site on all the forums, the difficult thing is that you can sign up except you contact them and you are approved.