The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Business during Christmas season

anorona

Credits
Many people are taking advantage of having business during the Christmas season. They sell Christmas decors, clothes, and desserts which have many searches during this holiday. My mother sells purple yam (a dessert here in the Philippines) and her sales will boost up more than twice every November up to the first week of January. Many people organize reunions and Christmas party during this time and they order to bring it as a potluck or giveaways.

I can say, it is very effective to have a business
during Christmas season since people are spending for this occasion.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, I remember you shared this with me earlier and its nice to take advantage of the occasion and make some money and these things are popular all around the world and India is a land of many festivals so it happens a lot in here.

Junrose123

Credits
I think that this coming Christmas, decoration or lanterns are a great business for everybody. It is mainly because people love to see colorful lanterns in their respective houses.

Credits
The Christmas period is always the peak of business and it a period people try to make fast money, decoration and food business boom a lot.I think people can take advantage of the period to make money.

Junrose123

Credits
I think that food business is also a great one this Christmas. Since people like to buy foods for the Christmas celebration such as the keso de bola, ham and many more. We can make some money out of it.

anorona

Credits
I think that this coming Christmas, decoration or lanterns are a great business for everybody. It is mainly because people love to see colorful lanterns in their respective houses.

Yes. I have seen many stores along the high
way starting to arrange their shops and making it looks more attractive during night time. Those colorful Christmas lights and lantern will really catch the attention of the people to buy one for their home.

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure as Christmas is celebrated in most of the parts of the world there will be many that like to spend their money and shop during that time and that's why its a good opportunity for stores and others to even make money from that.

Junrose123

Credits
For sure that this coming Christmas people would tend to spend more since they will be buying gifts and other needs. Christmas is only once in a year that is why many people would find a way to make money out of it.

Gabbar

Credits
In India as well most like to shop on festivals and festive season is just about to start and most businessmen will be busy preparing their plans and strategies.

Junrose123

Credits
In India as well most like to shop on festivals and festive season is just about to start and most businessmen will be busy preparing their plans and strategies.
Yes that is right, for sure businessmen would find a way to make profit this Christmas season because there are a lot of choices that they can make. They only need to be creative and be mindful at all times.

Gabbar

Credits
Also it's a good opportunity for us buyers as we can get products at discount as most stores will try to sell max products to complete their yearly targets so it helps all.

Junrose123

Credits
Also it's a good opportunity for us buyers as we can get products at discount as most stores will try to sell max products to complete their yearly targets so it helps all.
Yes that is right, due to the strong competition during Christmas season, some establishment would offer a discount or any promo to their products. It is to encourage more sales at their part which would only mean a greater profit.

Gabbar

Credits
Sometimes, even I wait for festive season to shop as the discount we can get in that time is much more than other seasons. I am even planning to shop a lot in coming months.

Credits
@Gabbar

I like this thread because I think it brings a certain level of value to our forum and future marketplace. Christmas is important to a lot of people, and it is a proven fact that search engine traffic can go up substantially during the holidays, and xmas is one of those holidays that people are using search engines so that they can search and buy holiday gifts for their loved ones.

Those online shops and shores that know what they are doing can cash-in during the holiday season, however, on Xmas day, searching patterns start returning to normal because all those buyers are now out of money, and I bet some of these stores can't wait until the next shopping holiday that comes along, and I also bet that stores make more from Xmas shoppers compared to any other holidays. Even now, people are selling Halloween products, then after that will be thanks-giving, and Xmas.

bendahara

Credits
Many people are taking advantage having business during Christmas season. They sell Christmas decors, clothes and desserts which are much search during this holiday. My mother sells purple yam (a dessert here in the Philippines) and her sales boost up more than twice every November up to the first week of january. Many people organize reunions and Christmas party during this time and they order to bring it as potluck or giveaways.

I can say, it is very effective to have a business
during Christmas season since are spending for this occasion.
As I am from a non retail industry. The Christmas to New year time period is the lull period where things slow down to almost a complete crawl.

So for those who are interested to take leave will usually be welcome to do so.

Interestingly no one would like to do that during that period. The credit controls will usually pile up as the debtors will be off for holiday.

anorona

Credits
Salary bonuses, 13th month pay is also being given during Christmas holiday. This will give the shoppers the allowance to spend for preparation on Christmas and New year.

Aside from foods, decorations, clothes and giveaways, people here in my country also buy fireworks which they will use for New Year’s eve.

We also tried selling fireworks years ago, way back then we get profit more than half of the our capital. But for now, selling fireworks is not as profitable as it is before since it has been prohibited to some cities here in my country.

Junrose123

Credits
I can't wait to receive my Christmas bonus so that I can shop now for the Christmas celebration. I would like to buy some gifts and food for my family. I want to buy some toys to children so that they will be happy.

Gabbar

Credits
I feel If you can deliver the gifts quickly then you can use it as a tool to get more orders as most stores are busy during this season and there can be a delay in deliveries.

Valor

Credits
I remember at work, my colleagues are selling perfumes and bags. It is a good idea for the season. I also know other people selling banana cakes/bread. There are many mini-businesses that people can think of during the holiday season.

Credits
I remember at work, my colleagues are selling perfumes and bags. It is a good idea for the season. I also know other people selling banana cakes/bread. There are many mini-businesses that people can think of during the holiday season.
I do not think @DigitalGlobal will have the marketplace ready by the end of the year, and it probably would not matter much anyways, I think if you are setting up a shopping site now, then it would not be deeply indexed, and you are right, holiday sales can make e-commerce sites tons of money, and they probably make more money on Black Friday, cyber money, and Xmas then any other day of the year, so maybe we will be in the holiday game by next year.