Register
Join
+ 108 more

Business to invest in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Credits
Business is one of the best way to make an individual independent in the decision making and to be fulfilled . The richest men in the world today are business men who earn in seconds. If you have the opportunity which business will you invest in to earn you money in seconds or daily at most?

Gabbar

Credits
I think these days businesses that are making more money is related with clothes, Cosmetics and even related with fast food chains. They do require big investment but can be profitable in the long run.

moh254

Credits
I would have loved to open a boutique and cosmetics but seems like in my area most people have ventured into the business. I hence changed my mind and if I get good cash I would love to venture in electronics business of selling gadgets and other electronics appliances. Its very marketable but requires one to have a good starting capital.

Kei

Credits
In my opinion, food business moves faster than anything. Everyday people eat and food is not something reusable like clothes, cars, cosmetics etc. Everyday you need some. If you can invest in production of supply of certain food items, you'll make a lot. I a flare for poultry. This is the venture I intend for myself.

Junrose123

Credits
In my opinion, food business moves faster than anything. Everyday people eat and food is not something reusable like clothes, cars, cosmetics etc. Everyday you need some. If you can invest in production of supply of certain food items, you'll make a lot. I a flare for poultry. This is the venture I intend for myself.
Yes that is right, food is something that people cannot live without. There is really a fast and great income that is why I would love to invest in restaurant since people loves to eat anytime and anywhere.

Kei

Credits
Yes that is right, food is something that people cannot live without. There is really a fast and great income that is why I would love to invest in restaurant since people loves to eat anytime and anywhere.
A restaurant is a very good idea. You'd be empowering more People since you'll hire labour like in chefs, cooks, waiters, cashiers, security etc. With good capital, plan and execution, everything will be set in place.

Gabbar

Credits
A restaurant is a very good idea. You'd be empowering more People since you'll hire labour like in chefs, cooks, waiters, cashiers, security etc. With good capital, plan and execution, everything will be set in place.
Do You think it's easy to own a business? I don't think so. You cannot do that on your own funds and would be required to invest a huge amount which may not be possible for everyone.
Sure, we will help others get a job but its too much risk.

Kei

Credits
Do You think it's easy to own a business? I don't think so. You cannot do that on your own funds and would be required to invest a huge amount which may not be possible for everyone.
Sure, we will help others get a job but its too much risk.
It isn't easy but that doesn't mean that it isn't possible. People who have the money go all in at once. While others start from a small stand and before you know it, it grows and expands into an empire. It's called determination.

Gabbar

Credits
It isn't easy but that doesn't mean that it isn't possible. People who have the money go all in at once. While others start from a small stand and before you know it, it grows and expands into an empire. It's called determination.
Of course its possible but I am saying this is not possible for all and you need a lot of capital to start a Restaurant, from hiring good chefs and staff to find a place where you can start working on it and buy a closed one or something like that. Instead, if you Invest in a fast food chain in a store then that can be started with a lesser capital and you can expand with time.

Kei

Credits
Every business is not for everyone. There are different strokes for different folks. Those people with the passion and money can do it. And like I said, some People don't go in all so once. Some even start from their kitchen doing home deliveries. They keep expanding little by little.

Gabbar

Credits
@Kei That's what I believe as well. If you need money and have passion, then you can start from your kitchen and sell food and slowly but surely you can even open a restaurant as well.

bendahara

Credits
I want to be a sleeping partner in the investment of the business. Meaning that I provide the capital to ensure that it will work and that I will get the profit without the need to do much work.

ahmedo24

Credits
I want to be a sleeping partner in the investment of the business. Meaning that I provide the capital to ensure that it will work and that I will get the profit without the need to do much work.
It a good one but if you want to really make money by been a sleeping partner why not invest shares, it more safe provided you have full knowledge about it.

Credits
I'm thinking of selling groceries online.These are tiny bits and pieces where people get to buy daily so to make quick turnover daily l might consider dealing on that.

ahmedo24

Credits
I'm thinking of selling groceries online.These are tiny bits and pieces where people get to buy daily so to make quick turnover daily l might consider dealing on that.
It a nice business try as much as possible to make a good visibility studies about the business by giving much preferences to the online version

Gabbar

Credits
It's a good option and these days most prefer to buy online and groceries take more time and if we provide them online then most will be interested as they can save more time from it.

Credits
Definitely I'm studying the business daily to see how viable it will be.But I'm convinced that it will work out,it just that for now it might not be international since I'm trying to launched it for my location now.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes restaurant are a good business because we can see them anywhere and it is one of the most love by people. Although having a restaurant business needs a lot of experiences and good strategy in order to succeed.

Kei

Credits
Yes restaurant are a good business because we can see them anywhere and it is one of the most love by people. Although having a restaurant business needs a lot of experiences and good strategy in order to succeed.
Yes. A restaurant can take a very long time to be established. It needs proper planning and management. It is not easy to cater for a lot of people with different needs. You also need to have very efficient staffs.

Gabbar

Credits
I see these days many like to own a Pay to click website and that's why these websites are in large number but as they are unable to earn from it for a long time, they perish very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.