Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Can we predict the winner of current Asia Cup

Kehsiba

Credits
Asia cup is currently going on.
The Asian countries like India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Srilanka, Hongkong, Afghanistan are participating in this tournament.

Today the match is going on between Afghanistan and Sri Lanka.

Let's see what will happen.

I am supporting my country India. Though there would be an equal chance for Pakistan too.

I am waiting for the Rashid Khan's bowling.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think we can predict the winner without seeing all teams playing as pitches are flat and I have seen that spinners aren't getting much assistance and the heat is horrible so even the Fast bowlers are failing to make an impact mostly in the first Innings of the match.

India is clearly the favorite to win the Asia cup but Pakistan has a good combination as well.

Gabbar

Credits
I think Bangladesh and Sri Lanka still hold a very good chance and Afghanistan can spoil anyone's game on their day. Even today if Afghanistan can bowl when then they can put Sri Lanka in trouble and even if SL manage to win, this can impact their Net Run rate.

Pradhan

Credits
India and Pakistan have no chance to equalize. But the claimants of these two teams. As a reason, I would say that there is no difference between the strength of these two teams when they fight. The two teams will have to wait until the game ends, who will win the title.

I love Bangladesh. I want Bangladesh to play well.

Kehsiba

Credits
Yeah, last game Mushfiqur Rahim played fantastic innings and scored 144. That really helped them win that game.

They too have a chance to win.

arunima25

Credits
My choice is India and Pakistan will play final. The win prediction can be India 60% and Pakistan 40%.
I wish the same. And I want it to be a close fight and not an easy win like yesterday. It is no fun watching any sports if you do not get those lip bites and adrenaline rush.

Kehsiba

Credits
I wish the same. And I want it to be a close fight and not an easy win like yesterday. It is no fun watching any sports if you do not get those lip bites and adrenaline rush.
I will be happy is Rohit makes a huge score also I will be waiting for Mahi's innings.

arunima25

Credits
Rohit is going good, so many are hopeful about him. Mahi has always been unpredictable. He can be game changer anytime. It is his unconventional style that makes him the star and his cool is needed to keep the temperament of the match under control.

Gabbar

Credits
We cannot predict the winner and cricket is a game in which you cannot predict anything, few days we were thinking that India will demolish HongKong but Instead was saved from a scare by its spinners and then everyone was expecting to see India and Pakistan encounter to be a close one but even that didn't happen and earlier no one predicted that Sri Lanka can be eliminated both by Bangladesh and Afghanistan.

arunima25

Credits
Elimination of Sri Lanka came as a big surprise to everyone. I was not expecting it at all. I counted Sri Lanka as a strong contender. Very true it is unpredictable in any game.

Gabbar

Credits
Elimination of Sri Lanka came as a big surprise to everyone. I was not expecting it at all. I counted Sri Lanka as a strong contender. Very true it is unpredictable in any game.
Even yesterday the favorites to win the match was badly lost to Afghanistan. So we cannot predict anything and we may see Either Bangladesh or Afghanistan upset India or Pakistan or even both.