The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

can you actually make money from link shortner?

johnywalker

Credits
If you do a Google search, you can find link shortener programs that let you monetize your shortened links. You can use those program to shorten your link, and when someone checks your shortened link, you will earn views. The pay rate of shortened links traffic is based on per 1000. It is between $2-$8. However, I have a question, has anyone actually received money by using such programs?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
If you do a Google search, you can find link shortener programs that let you monetize your shortened links. You can use those program to shorten your link, and when someone checks your shortened link, you will earn views. The pay rate of shortened links traffic is based on per 1000. It is between $2-$8. However, I have a question, has anyone actually received money by using such programs?
I would never click on such links.

You never know where you will be directed.

and one could end up in a black hole.

:eek:

Gabbar

Credits
@johnywalker I have never made money but I tried a website a few months back but Its a lot f hard work to get views on our shorten links but I have seen many got paid so its a legit way to earn.

Junrose123

Credits
I have tried before some link shortener sites but sadly I was not able to reach the payout threshold because of losing interest later. I find it to be boring and I was somewhat confused on how could I really earn well.

Gabbar

Credits
I tried to ask my friends for help to getting more views on my shorten link but it's too much hard work to get views and even earnings aren't much so I pass these websites.

chameli

Credits
I have checked these link shortner programs. They have better pay rates if the traffic is originating from the US and poor rate for the traffic from India, Pakistan etc. IN order to validate the click, you nee to submit captcha and most of the visitors avoid doing that. That's why even if you ger traffic, your traffic are not validated.

Gabbar

Credits
I cannot imagine working on these websites and earn from it, they are so poor and low earning wise and it's too much hard to earn as not easy to get that many views.