Register
Join
+ 108 more

Can you earn $5 daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meryemm

Credits
I'm only active in DG these days, but I'll go back to Answeree soon. You make a dollar there by making 10 posts. We can make more than a dollar here if we post the maximum allowed number of posts daily. If you want to reach $5 you should make like 40 posts in Answeree and the maximum here, and you make $5 a day.

D

Deleted member 62

I'm yet to start making such an amount daily, maybe a dollar or two maybe I will make that now since I have added DG to my list of sites but it really takes an active person to make that with low paying sites

Credits
I'm yet to start making such an amount daily, maybe a dollar or two maybe I will make that now since I have added DG to my list of sites but it really takes an active person to make that with low paying sites
Forums that pay will always be considered low paying, and there is a good reason for that, a forum gets a few words a time, while blogs can be as long as the writer wants, and it takes far longer to get a forum going than a blog. In order for a forum to really rank, then the forum would need a ton of high-quality content, and it is far easier to rank a blog than a forum. We have members on this forum just speeding through and adding little no value when they post, so why would forums want to pay a lot for that?

Credits
For now I am not managing to earn 5 USD per day from the earning sites,where I am active on.Actually I was thinking about the same amount of cash,5 USD,it would be good to earn that much online every day.

arunima25

Credits
I am not able to make more that $1 to $2 per day. I can not spend more than 3-4 hours per day on online forums. One needs to be really active and regular to make that amount. Moreover, the kind of work also matters and so does your time management and strategy.

moh254

Credits
I have yearned for this amount but things aren't easy. My goal is now monthly target of $50 about daily, I cannot make that. Maybe $1 can be a realistic amount for me. Until when I have some extra working skills, then I can think of making $5 per day.

Gabbar

Credits
I think ahmedo is right in saying that we should try to earn $5 per day but its pretty much difficult or like impossible for me to earn that but I think I need to manage my time properly and I may be able to earn at least 2 dollars on daily basis.

Credits
I have yearned for this amount but things aren't easy. My goal is now monthly target of $50 about daily, I cannot make that. Maybe $1 can be a realistic amount for me. Until when I have some extra working skills, then I can think of making $5 per day.
If you have some specific skills,which are in demand in the market,then there is a possibility to earn more online.There are online very well paid jobs,which requires technical skills and experience in the field as well.

Gabbar

Credits
I think its not easy to earn even 3 dollars daily with forums unless you can post for long hours but their will be fatigue and it won't extract the best out of us, so best to look for very well paying websites.

D

Deleted member 62

Until we acquire the needed skills to be able to move to more paying niche we wouldn't be able to make $5 .With the posting limits by sites even if they were to pay well the limit of posting will still affect our earning daily.

Gabbar

Credits
There are websites like Humanatic on which we can even make this amount in few hours but sadly I am unable to join that website but many others are earning well from it.

D

Deleted member 62

Article writing sites can enable make more money daily if one has a better writing skills like on fiverr each article one writes start from $5 which it mostly beginners that charge that ,if one can turn in just 5 articles daily with that small amount then $25 will be easily met daily. The best bet is getting involved in high paying niche.

Credits
It is good to be active in higher paying niche,though be prepared that it might pass some time,till you can make yourself a name there,and start earning more.Everybody is trying his luck there,and there are pros,who are already there for years and know everything about that business.

Gabbar

Credits
Many are earning well from One day Reward but I am unable to get many offers and it's due to my location and I feel with its inclusion many are earning well from it and other websites.

Credits
I have seen many members are earning well from completing surveys on Onedayrewards.I have managed as well couple of times to get some surveys and complete them.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't know as I was affected by a captcha error which maybe was due to y slow Internet connection and I will try to check it again today.

Credits
I would recommend you not to be active in captchas earning site,after all you will realize it is not worth the invested time.Better work on your writing skills by being member in ptp sites and learning and earning in the same time.

ahmedo24

Credits
I'm only active in DG these days, but I'll go back to Answeree soon. You make a dollar there by making 10 posts. We can make more than a dollar here if we post the maximum allowed number of posts daily. If you want to reach $5 you should make like 40 posts in Answeree and the maximum here, and you make $5 a day.
I never knew Answeree is paid to post site, I thought you will only points there whenever you ask reasonable question or provide answers to questions been asked by members

Junrose123

Credits
I am new to some paid to post forums and I can only spend little time on it due to my offline job that needs to deal with that is why 5 dollars a day is quite hard for me. But I am trying my best to do my best to hit that target during my idle time. It really feels great to work online while doing your offline job.

Status
Not open for further replies.