Can You Make Money on the Internet When You Have No Money to Invest?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
There are millions of people all over the world that are looking for ways to earn money on the internet. But what happens when you have no money to invest? Can you really make money on the internet if you have no budget? Even if you have some capital to work with, then that is still better then having zero capital.

What Do You Want to Do

You first need to think about what you want to do; Since you are working without a budget you want to look into programs that have no startup costs. That way you can start earning money without having to invest anything. Just be sure to look into reputable companies offering money-making opportunities so you know that you will be getting paid for the work that you are doing.

Saving is Important: Investment is Inevitable

When you do start making money, you need to begin saving as soon as possible. This is because if you want your business to grow you will eventually need to invest in it. Investing money in your business is something you need to do if you are going to be successful so be sure to save money so you can eventually invest it back into your business.

Also Remember

No matter what budget you have to start your online business you need to make the commitment to work hard and make your online business a success. If you are not willing to do this, you are going to need to make sure that you find something else to do as you won't be a successful online entrepreneur.

So can you make money online without having any money to invest? Yes, you can as long as you are willing to work your business and invest back into it once you start making money. No online business will be successful if it does not eventually have money invested in it. If you can only afford $10/mo in hosting, then that will be a good start in setting up your business online, and scripts and software are free such as Wordpress, now you need to find a quality theme that is free, and once you have everything setup, then you need to start planning your content, and this really depends on the niche you have chosen, but if you never start, you will never make it.

Heatman

Credits
The answer to this thread's question if one can make money online without investing is a capital "YES".

I would always use myself as a clear example. The first money which I earned from doing online jobs was $15 after few weeks I was introduced to freelance writing. I never believed it was possible until I saw the money drop in my PayPal account. Even though I have later made some investments to improve my chances of making more money from online jobs but it's 100% to earn money online without making any investment at all.

KellyGeo

Credits
Yes one can make money online without needing to make any investment towards the project. There are so many paid to post sites to write on and get paid, one can easily become a freelance writer and get paid. What about doing surveys, it's a good way to earn money online without making any form of investment. One can even make money with the use of image or photo bank sites like shutterstock.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
The answer to this thread's question if one can make money online without investing is a capital "YES".

I would always use myself as a clear example. The first money which I earned from doing online jobs was $15 after few weeks I was introduced to freelance writing. I never believed it was possible until I saw the money drop in my PayPal account. Even though I have later made some investments to improve my chances of making more money from online jobs but it's 100% to earn money online without making any investment at all.
I agree, if you want to start with no money, then you can, however, it is more difficult, as you have to work your way up if you expect to get that high-end website created one day that will help you along the way of capturing leads that may be interested in whatever product or service you are offering.

Heatman

Credits
I agree, if you want to start with no money, then you can, however, it is more difficult, as you have to work your way up if you expect to get that high-end website created one day that will help you along the way of capturing leads that may be interested in whatever product or service you are offering.
Exactly, it's very true about what you said about looking at earning more working as a freelancer. One would certainly require to invest money to earn money. It's just like a wise man said, " use the money you have and invest it into making money". This is true because the money in the bank account does not increase but once it's invested, there is a possibility of it yielding more.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Exactly, it's very true about what you said about looking at earning more working as a freelancer. One would certainly require to invest money to earn money. It's just like a wise man said, " use the money you have and invest it into making money". This is true because the money in the bank account does not increase but once it's invested, there is a possibility of it yielding more.
sure, you cant start a business, then invest nothing in business, then expect the business to succeed. DG has spent a lot of money on this domain, and he is still spending money on a brand that he believes in, and every penny he spends is an investment in the brand. You can start an online business tomorrow, but that does not mean you will be making $100k/mo by next month, and those sites that are making this type of money have been around for 5-10 years, and when they started, they had to do the exact same thing, and they also invested money in a brand that they believed in. I recently ran across some type of affiliate forum that has been around for more than 5 years, and recently sold for a lot of money, however, they did not disclose the sale price, but the site is very popular, and I would not be shocked if the 5-year-old site sold for less then one million dollars, and could have possibly fetched more then that. I do not expect DG to sell this asset in the future, as I am an investor in this brand also, ROFL, but you never know, anything can happen in the future.

Heatman

Credits
sure, you cant start a business, then invest nothing in business, then expect the business to succeed. DG has spent a lot of money on this domain, and he is still spending money on a brand that he believes in, and every penny he spends is an investment in the brand. You can start an online business tomorrow, but that does not mean you will be making $100k/mo by next month, and those sites that are making this type of money have been around for 5-10 years, and when they started, they had to do the exact same thing, and they also invested money in a brand that they believed in. I recently ran across some type of affiliate forum that has been around for more than 5 years, and recently sold for a lot of money, however, they did not disclose the sale price, but the site is very popular, and I would not be shocked if the 5-year-old site sold for less then one million dollars, and could have possibly fetched more then that. I do not expect DG to sell this asset in the future, as I am an investor in this brand also, ROFL, but you never know, anything can happen in the future.
My mentor will always tell you that nothing good comes easy, it is the same thing when it comes to starting a business whether online or offline it never comes in an easy way. You have to invest your time and money, determination and persistence to see it progress. From the looks of things on what you said about DG and his work in the forum, it's obvious that he has already investing a lot of money in this platform and as it's going, he would have to keep it up because it is the only way that is going to guarantee that he is going to make it in the future.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
My mentor will always tell you that nothing good comes easy, it is the same thing when it comes to starting a business whether online or offline it never comes in an easy way. You have to invest your time and money, determination and persistence to see it progress. From the looks of things on what you said about DG and his work in the forum, it's obvious that he has already investing a lot of money in this platform and as it's going, he would have to keep it up because it is the only way that is going to guarantee that he is going to make it in the future.
sure, the only way you can really setup up a business with no money is if you have multiple skills. If you are not a designer, then you need to either buy a design or source a designer. What if the platform breaks, can you code or fix any issues? If not, then you will need to hire a coder in order to maintain the site and keep it running. If you have no SEO/marketing skills, then you need to hire someone for that, and you are right, ultimately, you will have to hire someone to do something, and without investing in your business, then I am afraid your business will not go anywhere fast, and you could easily end up sending $5-$10k just in the first year of setting up your online business, and these various costs do add up very quickly.