The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Can you write short story, If yes then you should definitely read this.

Kehsiba

Credits
Nowadays, there are many portals and medium to sell e-books.

If you have the capability to write a high-quality e-book then you can sell those e-books. You can either sell either on your own store or you can use platforms like Amazon to sell.

If you are going to use other portals mean there would be so many restrictions in that. But the possibility of conversion is high.

You can earn definitely if you can craft high quality e-books

Credits

If you have the capability to write a high-quality e-book then you can sell those e-books. You can either sell either on your own store or you can use platforms like Amazon to sell.

If you are going to use other portals mean there would be so many restrictions in that. But the possibility of conversion is high.

Post automatically merged:

Wow! I never knew platform like that exists ! How can i sell my story ?

arunima25

Credits
I have a few short stories already written but never published. I thought of publishing them on my blog. But then I thought of making some earning from them. I have about 6 of them. May be I can think of an eBook and selling it on Amazon after I reach a dozen of them. I have to know a lot more for that. So I will be exploring now.

Gabbar

Credits
I have a few short stories already written but never published. I thought of publishing them on my blog. But then I thought of making some earning from them. I have about 6 of them. May be I can think of an eBook and selling it on Amazon after I reach a dozen of them. I have to know a lot more for that. So I will be exploring now.
I think you should write a few more stories and sort them in an EBook and it would help you to make good money from it. Good luck.

arunima25

Credits
I think you should write a few more stories and sort them in an EBook and it would help you to make good money from it. Good luck.
Yes I should get some more ideas and work on it. It takes some time and effort to come up with a good plot and story. I have everything in this world except time. Being a homemaker, I am always running short of time for my writing. My story can inspire the rest half dozen stories.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes I should get some more ideas and work on it. It takes some time and effort to come up with a good plot and story. I have everything in this world except time. Being a homemaker, I am always running short of time for my writing. My story can inspire the rest half dozen stories.
I can understand. It'll take some more time but it'll look great with a few more stories. Hope you can do it sooner.

Credits
I have read about publishing ebooks on Amazon kindle and how we can make good money from it but I'm.yet to explore this aspect of earnings. Will have to consider this side of earning too.

chameli

Credits
I have tried amazon kindle and I tell you it is not easy to make money from ebooks through amazon kindle. Amazon kindle is free to use, you do not have to spend anything, yet you can receive upto 70 percent royalty, however, this does not mean anything if your books are not sold. There is a lot of competition out there.

Gabbar

Credits
Everything demands hard work and we need to get out of our comfort zone if we like to make money from it. After sometime we will find comfortable making money online by writing short stories. I have seen this happen and in contact of a few like that who are doing very well now.

moh254

Credits
But nowadays the eBook business isn't very marketable since the competition is very stiff. Besides lots of people prefer reading the hard copy novels apart from a few people. But then, its just a matter of trying one's luck.

johnywalker

Credits
I think Amazon is the best publishing platform, because it is not only free buts also allows you to publish ebooks as well as print books. Amazon Kindle is for publishing ebooks where Amazon createspace is for publishing print on demand books. If you choose a good topic, write a good book and market your book well, there is money to be made.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I can do short story and I had been doing it for a long time ago since it is one of my favorite hobby. I just never tried selling them because I am not aware that it is really possible.

Gabbar

Credits
I think, if we can write interesting, funny or even horror stories than also we can earn from it. We can start by writing in Newspapers and magazines and do better with time.

kattech

Credits
An eBook can be something from a tutorial to life stories. Every time I decide to create a new one, off I do it and it does not even consume my time for as long as I know what I want. eBook selling is another great way to make money.

johnywalker

Credits
I don't think fiction has a great market. Unless you produce something magnificent or have a great marketing skill, you cannot sell fictions. People are interested in non-fiction.

chameli

Credits
Contrarily, I believe the market for fiction is bigger than the market for non-fiction. You can verify my point by checking the sales of fiction and non-fiction market in the last few years. earning potential of fiction is larger than non fiction because fictions can be adapted for screen, which earns big profits for the writer.

kattech

Credits
Amazon kindle or call it kdp is a best place to sell ebooks. I have many of mine listed and also on Payhip and my own blogs. EBooks are a good way to earn if at all what you write is loved by people. Its sometimes all a out testing and seeing which niche works better.

a_jerobon

Credits

I would really love to start selling books. I have a couple of them that I have written and working on publishing offline but I will also try publishing some online.

chameli

Credits
Amazon kindle or call it kdp is a best place to sell ebooks. I have many of mine listed and also on Payhip and my own blogs. EBooks are a good way to earn if at all what you write is loved by people. Its sometimes all a out testing and seeing which niche works better.
As per hyour recommended, I checked payhip. You will have to associate your paypal with payhip in order to sell. That was ok, so I got started. However, after sometime I realized that you need a paypal business account. Therefore, I decided to stay away from payhip.