The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] Cash Rewards :Win Earn money app Reviews.

ahmedo24

Credits
This is a new earning app called Cash rewards: Win Earn Money, I just discovered it in a forum. I have downloaded and Installed it already, I have also earn 1700 points from different offers.
In this app you can earn paypal money.
1000 Points = 1$
Minimum withdraw = 5$ (5000 points but 8500 makes $10)

You can earn points 50 points by watch video's (20 seconds)
You can every 4 hours spin 2x at the wheel (Rewards between 100-800 Points per spin)
You can complete survey's (250-5000 Points per survey)

You can download the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=temple.cashrewards.win.earnmoney.bites
If you enter this code CASH45W you will get 500 free points

chameli

Credits
Looks like this is something worth considering. If you can earn 50 points by watching 20 seconds video and earn betwee 250-500 points per survey, how often do we receive surveys and how many videos can we watch in a day?

ahmedo24

Credits
I tried this app and I have I earn the points within few days I requested for reward of Gift Card and up till today I didn't receive any thing on my mail from them. I don't trust the app anymore.

chameli

Credits
I tried this app and I have I earn the points within few days I requested for reward of Gift Card and up till today I didn't receive any thing on my mail from them. I don't trust the app anymore.
So you tried this app, earned some points and requested withdrawal via gift cards? How many days have passed since you requested the gift card? Have you tried asking them why the payment is delayed?

ahmedo24

Credits
So you tried this app, earned some points and requested withdrawal via gift cards? How many days have passed since you requested the gift card? Have you tried asking them why the payment is delayed?
It over a month now, I didn't bother to contact them cos I doubted the app considering the fact that it takes me just 5 days to hit $5 with very little to nothing tasks.