Gabbar

Credits
Cashmining.xyz is a GPT Website from where we can make money online by

## Completing Offers
## PTC Wall
## Wannads
## Referrals
## Mining

With mining, we need to open a tab and let it work on websites and will earn $0.0001 every minute and we can also earn 10 % earnings from the members who join with our referral.

I have personally seen a few payment proofs and we just need a minimum of 15000 mined minutes and $2 to make a request for payment with PayPal or Payeer.

You can join the website under my below referral link:

http://cashmining.xyz/?ref=8289

You can also refer the below link to know more about it but you need to set it to auto-translate in English as it's in a different language.

Pradhan

Credits
I know about this site. I have joined here for a few hours ago. I have signed up here via a deal. Although it is called Cash mining, it can be mainly generated through the website view. The website view can earn through $0.0001. I am trying to know how much can earn from here.

Gabbar

Credits
I know about this site. I have joined here for a few hours ago. I have signed up here via a deal. Although it is called Cash mining, it can be mainly generated through the website view. The website view can earn through $0.0001. I am trying to know how much can earn from here.
My tab is still open and I am earning from it, Till now I have earned more then 11 cents and hope to earn more so that I can get my first payment from the website.

ahmedo24

Credits
My tab is still open and I am earning from it, Till now I have earned more then 11 cents and hope to earn more so that I can get my first payment from the website.
I hope to join this site too base on what you have earned here but I wish to know how long it took you to earn 11 cents. 15000minutes should be around 10 days to earn $2 if am right

Gabbar

Credits
I hope to join this site too base on what you have earned here but I wish to know how long it took you to earn 11 cents. 15000minutes should be around 10 days to earn $2 if am right
I kept the tab open and was able to earn this in around 5 hours. I think it's fine as long as we don't need to do anything to earn even 10-11 cents daily and hope I can get to minimum soon to make a request for payment.

ahmedo24

Credits
If this rate is achieved in 5 hours then it is possible to make $2 minimum pay out in 4 days which is not bad. I hope this site supports mobile phones too

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think its possible, its slow but I will still try to give it go as I am not doing anything and even 2-3 cents per day for me is not bad and hope I can get few referrals as well.

ahmedo24

Credits
I don't think its possible, its slow but I will still try to give it go as I am not doing anything and even 2-3 cents per day for me is not bad and hope I can get few referrals as well.
Oh! I thought you said you earned 11 cents every five hours, if it is 2-3 cents daily it will take months to hit minimum withdrawal of $2, even if you won't be doing anything to earn that don't you think there could be secret mining activities?

Gabbar

Credits
Oh! I thought you said you earned 11 cents every five hours, if it is 2-3 cents daily it will take months to hit minimum withdrawal of $2, even if you won't be doing anything to earn that don't you think there could be secret mining activities?

As I said you can earn $0.0001 per min from mining and there are other ways to earn from it. Let's see how much time I took to earn the minimum.

Credits
I just joined this site lately, and I really like the auto-surfing program. I just turn on the "Cash Mining" feature when I turn on my computer, and let it run by itself without doing anything else. It might not help us earn a lot and fast, but it does help us to earn a little bit while we are doing other stuff, even when I am not sitting in front of my computer. I think it's better than clicking on PTC ads as I don't even need to click.

It may not be good for some people, but for a stay-at-home mom like me who don't really have much time sitting in front of the computer, it's a good way for me to earn some extra money.

Gabbar

Credits
Earning is too slow on this website. I have one active referral as well and till now just earned 50 cents and still need 1.5 minimum to request for payment.

Pradhan

Credits
This is a very slow earnings site. I'm not working here regularly. I think it will take a lot of time to payout from here. So I can not work here patiently.

Last edited:

Gabbar

Credits
I am actually feeling to abandon the website but I am controlling myself because I have already wasted a lot of time and data on it, and hoping to reach $2 soon.

chameli

Credits
I have an account, I bought lottery ticket twice but did not win. I am not using this program these days. The site seems interesting, however, I don't know anyone who has been paid.

Jaspreet

Credits
Not impressed with the earnings of this auto faucet website. But till date my earnings are $0.91 so in a few days I'll complete my dollar earnings.

dya80

Credits
I used this site before. It's too slow for me. I reached $1 in a few weeks. I had to keep my computer turned on all the time to earn just a few cents. It's a waste of time.

Gabbar

Credits
I left working on this cashmining website after they increased the minimum threshold to 10 dollars from 2 Dollars for all Basic or Free members and in case we like to get paid soon or earn quickly, We need to upgrade our account and pay some amount to the website which won't be a good Idea as they are tagged as scam website on other forum.

Thakur

Credits
I left working on this cashmining website after they increased the minimum threshold to 10 dollars from 2 Dollars for all Basic or Free members and in case we like to get paid soon or earn quickly, We need to upgrade our account and pay some amount to the website which won't be a good Idea as they are tagged as scam website on other forum.
Because I know I saw this site name in other forum with scam title. I went to read the comments and many people have issues with payment. Well if they suddenly jumped from $2 to $10 for cash out you have every right to leave. For you are spending a long time already on that site with no rewards.