The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Chess traps to win fast

Kehsiba

Credits
There are so many tricks and traps to win fast in a game of chess. I too used these tips and tricks to win fast. Let me show some gambits (trips and tricks to attain a leading position)
1. Halosar Trap
2. Queen's Gambit
3. Lewis Gambit
4. Danish Gambit
5. Stafford Gambit
6. Fishing pole trap
7. Malinovsky Gambit
8. Italian Game

So far I tried these 8 things and I had won several matches by using these. You can also win by using these.

A K Rao

Credits
That is a wonderful piece of information! can you just give small hints about the openings of these traps one by one so that interested people can learn the game? I will appreciate if you mention about some defensive and attacking openings of the game!

Kehsiba

Credits
That is a wonderful piece of information! can you just give small hints about the openings of these traps one by one so that interested people can learn the game? I will appreciate if you mention about some defensive and attacking openings of the game!
Yeah definitely, but it won't be nice and informative if I provide those in terms of content. Currently, I am having a Tamil youtube channel for chess soon I will be opening for english.

Gabbar

Credits
I think you should try that as there will be many who like chess and like to play it and of course win at as well so you can make them your permanent viewers.