The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Kehsiba

Credits
The chess is an interesting game that can be played between 2 people. The chess game consists of two sets of 16 pieces with different attacking and defensive power but two sets of 8 pawns have the same behavior.

The pieces in the chessboard are
Pawns: 2 x 8 sets (8 at one side and 8 at the opposite side)
Kings: one king per side
queen: one queen per side
Rooks: two rooks per side
Light squared Bishop: one per side
Dark squared Bishop: one per side
Knights: two per side

moh254

Credits
Am such a great fan of chess and most if the times when am free, am always playing with the computer. The good thing with chess is that, it teaches one to think faster and make right decision within a Short time. But then, you need to apply mathematics well.

Kehsiba

Credits
If you want to improve your skills you can join a site called chess dot com. There you can find lectures, chess puzzles articles, and a blog post. You can play live matches and tournaments. There is also a premium feature where you can upgrade to enjoy more features.

Kei

Credits
I always admire the game of chess butt don't know how to play it. I got this application on my mobile that would teach me since there's no one to do that. I think it's a game of focus and strategy. This reminds me of a movie I watched called queen of katwe.

Kehsiba

Credits
The rules are simple and not that much difficult but you need to practice more to win a game. There were many lectures and videos on youtube. You can visit a site called chess dot com for more information.

Gabbar

Credits
Chess is one of those games which I haven't played much or even any as I always like the outdoor sports more, I know chess is a great game and it helps in sharpening our mind but still I prefer outdoor games over it.

A K Rao

Credits
I love to play Chess and i used to play a lot when I used to be in college. But then we never had timer clock like what we have today, because of which the game used to last for hours together!:);)

Gabbar

Credits
Is there a way to make money from chess as well? I mean a game or something like that from where we can get some reward for playing and winning?

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for sharing. I'm not good into chess but I'm sure you are very good at it and may win big if they start paying for it as well.