The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 100 more

[ LEGIT ] Citizenme Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Citizenme is an App which is available for both Android and IOS users and I have personally got paid from it many times.

This App provides us surveys which are more like Feedback and takes less than a minute but you cannot think of getting rich from it as their surveys are easy but pays less and most of the times they are worth 0.10 GBP but occasionally we can expect to receive surveys worth 0.20 or 0.30 GBP or even more as well.

I am attaching the link below of my most recent payment proof to show that its a legit app.

https://prnt.sc/kk5hfd

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Citizenme is an App which is available for both Android and IOS users and I have personally got paid from it many times.

This App provides us surveys which are more like Feedback and takes less than a minute but you cannot think of getting rich from it as their surveys are easy but pays less and most of the times they are worth 0.10 GBP but occasionally we can expect to receive surveys worth 0.20 or 0.30 GBP or even more as well.

I am attaching the link below of my most recent payment proof to show that its a legit app.

https://prnt.sc/kk5hfd
I love seeing reviews. I think it makes DG a better place and opens new doors for other people that may be considering joining a platform. No one likes getting scammed, and that is why reviews are very important, however, and it looks like App reviews were added last night by @DigitalGlobal when I was not looking. He is sneaky, however, good ideas come from everyone.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes its a great way to know if which apps are paying or not and that's why I feel Digital Global Community is doing a great thing and we can tag the website as legit, Scam or New and it can be changed as well if a website turns into scam and this will help all members a lot.

On the topic, I would like to add is, These days Citizenme isn't sending any notifications and we need to check the app to be able to see if we are getting any paid survey or not.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have also read about lots of positive reviews about this app on different forums with payment proofs but if I can still recollect accurately it like the app is restricted to certain countries. I tried to use it but something stopped me

Gabbar

Credits
@ahmedo24 I never heard from anyone that they are unable to earn or join Citizenme as yesterday I have seen on their facebook post that they have completed 1,00,000 downloads and will reward the 1,00,000th user with the reward of 100 GBP. I hope they at least send some paid surveys to us so that we can get paid on this great occasion.

Chidiuzo

Credits
Citizenme is a legit app and pays instantly after completing a survey but one need a verified PayPal to get paid,so without one no access of the task and no payment too

ahmedo24

Credits
Citizenme is a legit app and pays instantly after completing a survey but one need a verified PayPal to get paid,so without one no access of the task and no payment too
I guess the challenge I had with the registration with this app was that my PayPal was not verified. I will download it and sign up as soon as possible.

Chidiuzo

Credits
I guess the challenge I had with the registration with this app was that my PayPal was not verified. I will download it and sign up as soon as possible.
Yes,this is the same challenge I encountered, if one needs to work with this app then a verified PayPal should be used or else it would be impossible.

Gabbar

Credits
@Chidiuzo I don't think its tough to verify PayPal and only take few hours for that. You can easily do that and the best thing about Citizenme is that their surveys are very easy and we can choose any option and no matter what, we will get paid instantly from that.

Gabbar

Credits
Today I was lucky to receive a survey from Citizenme and it was worth 0.10 GBP and as already mentioned that their surveys are like feedback, so it took me less than a minute and was paid directly into my PayPal. Payment proof attached.

Attachments

Chidiuzo

Credits
Today I was lucky to receive a survey from Citizenme and it was worth 0.10 GBP and as already mentioned that their surveys are like feedback, so it took me less than a minute and was paid directly into my PayPal. Payment proof attached.
Congrats on your payments, this is one good thing about Citizeme app,I just like their instant pay and short survey.it motivates others to work with the app.What the rate of receiving surveys now high or low?

Gabbar

Credits
@Chidiuzo Thanks and I hope that they send at least one paid survey daily but I have noticed that these days either they are not sending any paid surveys daily or maybe sending at odd times on which we cannot answer and earn from it.

Gabbar

Credits
Another Update.
Yesterday around my bedtime, I checked the Citizenme app and was happy to find a paid survey worth 0.10 GBP which has 5 questions. I answered that in under a minute and was paid directly into my Paypal account.

You can find my payment proof as attached.

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
Another Update,
Got another payment from Citizenme Yesterday. I like to check the app daily many a time a day but as they don't send Notifications, So we need to check the app, multiple times a day.

You can find my payment proof as attached.

Attachments

anorona

Credits
This is one of the easiest survey app that I am working so far. There is no disqualification , no minimum amount that needs to reach for cash out because payment for each survey will be sent automatically on your paypal account. Surveys are mostly educational, and the good thing is it only contains 4-6 questions. I have been paid several times from this app since last year, but here I am attaching the recent payment I got from them:

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
I keep imagining that Citizenme is sending surveys daily but we are not sure of the time and they are not sending any notifications since a very long time, So we need to check the app many times a day and sometimes we get lucky with it.

anorona

Credits
I keep imagining that Citizenme is sending surveys daily but we are not sure of the time and they are not sending any notifications since a very long time, So we need to check the app many times a day and sometimes we get lucky with it.

i believe they are, but they send it randomly, no specific time.I remember when they used to send 2am-5am before. I am also wndering why suddenly they stopped notifying us whenever there is a new paid survey available, this makes us miss a lot from the app.

Gabbar

Credits
Got lucky again, just now. Checked and refreshed the app and was excited to find the survey in green color worth 0.10 GBP, it may not be big but its free and it took only a few seconds to done and got paid from it. Below is my payment proof.

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
Another update.

Glad to share my recent payment proof from Citizenme. Just checked the app and there was a easy survey worth 0.20 GBP and was paid immediately to my PayPal account. Please find my payment proof as attached.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 108

This app is awesome! I also received 0.2 GBP from CitizenMe earlier today after only 1 sec. I like that you get your payments so quickly. I have earned 0.6 GBP since I started last month and I can't wait to receive more payments from them. The surveys are really easy to complete.