The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] Clean Master Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Clean Master is an App which is available for both Android and IOS and it works as an antivirus and to clear up the memory for our Smartphones. Lately they have added a way with which we can earn money from it.

To earn we need to :

## Use their app
## Play games (reach a certain score to get coins)
## Spin the wheel (random amount of coins)
## Sharing on Facebook

We will earn 1000 coins at random when we scan our mobile with the help of app and we will get $2 as starting bonus and need to get to $10 minimum to get paid with PayPal within 10 days of making the request.

You can also refer the below link to know more about it

Gabbar

Credits
I am aware of it but I have seen few facebook posts about and many are trying this app to earn as well and basically we needn't do anything to earn from it and just let it work as it normally works.

arunima25

Credits
I am aware of it but I have seen few facebook posts about and many are trying this app to earn as well and basically we needn't do anything to earn from it and just let it work as it normally works.
I am skeptical about easy earning. It makes me even more suspicious.

ahmedo24

Credits
How many points could make the $10 minimum payout? App like this doesn't need us to rush it, let hope to see payment proof from those using it here or via facebook already. $2 sign up is questionable in my opinion.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not hopeful of getting paid from this app and feel it's like a scam but I don't have any proof for a scam or of legit. And actually, we don't need to do anything extra to earn and just let the app work like it used to. So we can give it a try.

chameli

Credits
I have used clean master in the past. When I was using it, it did not have reward feature. I stopped using this app not becase ot was bad but because I got another phone and started using another app. If the app is giving us rewards, I mught check this app and start using it.

Gabbar

Credits
I have used clean master in the past. When I was using it, it did not have reward feature. I stopped using this app not becase ot was bad but because I got another phone and started using another app. If the app is giving us rewards, I mught check this app and start using it.
They added some time ago and even I need to check that out again but you cannot expect to earn easily as it'll take more time.

chameli

Credits
They added some time ago and even I need to check that out again but you cannot expect to earn easily as it'll take more time.
I don't like using apps to make money because earning is so low that it is not justifiable in terms of earning and time spend. You are also risking your device for a small reward. However, since this app is from clean master, I think we can trust this.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't like using apps to make money because earning is so low that it is not justifiable in terms of earning and time spend. You are also risking your device for a small reward. However, since this app is from clean master, I think we can trust this.
If you like to use a cleaner in mobile than clean master would be good as you may earn some money and it will take more time to earn the minimum.