The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] Clear Voice Survey Reviews

ahmedo24

Credits
Clear Voice Surveys is a product of Clear Voice Research, a CASRO certified market research firm.
This Survey site enables us to earn cash and rewards just by voicing our opinions and answering their surveys. It has many types of surveys, such as product tests and occasional movie previews.
Survey invitations are sent via email, but can also be found on your dashboard upon logging in. Sometimes additional surveys which you have not been invited to, but may qualify for will also be available on your dashboard. Their survey invitations via email clearly list the subject of the survey, so you can decide if it interests you or not. Their rewards are also listed in the survey invitation, along with an estimate of the time this survey should take. One of the other special things about Clear Voice Surveys is that you get monetary reward of $0.1 even if you are disqualify or screen out of the survey.
Minimum withdrawal is $10
Processor: Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard, Amazongiftcards.
Share your experience/opinions about this survey site

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Is the site global or only for the Tier 1 countries? I prefer working on the sites which send an email for every new survey. This makes working easy and I don't have to work on the site every day. Have you ever seen a payment proof from the site?

earnmaster

Credits
i have an account with them but almost never got any survey invitation from them. so sad experience. so can't comment on that much.
occasionally sign in to see if there is any thing on offer but never find any.

ahmedo24

Credits
i have an account with them but almost never got any survey invitation from them. so sad experience. so can't comment on that much.
Very likely you are not from tier one countries and may be your profile has not merited any survey so far, keep checking once in a while and your mail too

amitkokiladitya

Credits
That means that this is another one which is meant only for the Tier 1 countries. I don't understand why the owners of such sites make their sites global when they do not offer anything for the residents of the other countries.