## Offer-walls

Cliquesteria.net provided 17 fixed ads
35 Bonus Ads
10 Standard Ads
1 Macro
4 Macro
8 Mini Ads
26 Tini ads

We can earn up to $0.0015 per direct referral click and make a request for payment at a minimum of $5 with Payeer, PayPal, Bitcoins, Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I have tried this before but I also lost some interest in it after all I found out that it is very slow in terms of earnings since I don't have any referrals. I think it will really takes a long time before I can reach the cash out. It is not really worth for my time I guess.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes I have tried this before but I also lost some interest in it after all I found out that it is very slow in terms of earnings since I don't have any referrals. I think it will really takes a long time before I can reach the cash out. It is not really worth for my time I guess.
Most of the Pay to click websites are slow but I know many that are comfortable working only on Pay to click websites and working on different PTC websites and also getting more referrals when they get paid and post their referral links along with the payment proof.

Junrose123

Credits
Most of the Pay to click websites are slow but I know many that are comfortable working only on Pay to click websites and working on different PTC websites and also getting more referrals when they get paid and post their referral links along with the payment proof.
Yes you are right on that, before I was comfortable working to some PTC sites when I haven't learned yet about paid to post forums. But until such time that I realized I am not earning from it, I decided to find another ways to make money online.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we should work on low threshold pay to click websites only as there is less risk involved and we can easily reach the minimum and testify the website.

moh254

Credits
Wow its nice to hear that this site is still existing. This was one of the PTC sites that I came across long time like more than a year and seems like it's still live and kicking. I haven't seen any payment proof yet from the site.

Gabbar

Credits
Wow its nice to hear that this site is still existing. This was one of the PTC sites that I came across long time like more than a year and seems like it's still live and kicking. I haven't seen any payment proof yet from the site.
I don't check much of the pay to click websites but glad you heard about this earlier as well. Have you heard anything good about this website? Even I haven't seen any payment proof.

moh254

Credits
I don't check much of the pay to click websites but glad you heard about this earlier as well. Have you heard anything good about this website? Even I haven't seen any payment proof.
Never heard any reviews about the site whether positive or negative. I started working on but realised it was slow and could work for me. I hence had to quit the site.

Junrose123

Credits
I think we should work on low threshold pay to click websites only as there is less risk involved and we can easily reach the minimum and testify the website.
Yes that is right, because these are the sites that often stay for a longer period of time. They may be low paying but they are good paying sites.
Post automatically merged:

Sites that are clicking for some ads are really low paying but enjoying to have especially if we have nothing to do for the day. They may pay us very few which are sometimes not really worth for our time.

Last edited:

moh254

Credits
Yes that is right, because these are the sites that often stay for a longer period of time. They may be low paying but they are good paying sites.
Post automatically merged:

Sites that are clicking for some ads are really low paying but enjoying to have especially if we have nothing to do for the day. They may pay us very few which are sometimes not really worth for our time.
You can as well boost your earnings by upgrading your membership or renting referrals. Have done this before and it worked well for me.

Gabbar

Credits
You can as well boost your earnings by upgrading your membership or renting referrals. Have done this before and it worked well for me.
Don't think renting referrals help us in any way and most complain that they are just bots and we cannot make any profit from them. Also, if we upgrade our membership, even than we aren't sure that we will get the benefit of it.