The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ LEGIT ] Clixsence Review.

ahmedo24

Credits
This was initially a PTC and survey sites where we can earn by viewing ads and taking survey offer but last year the PTC section was shut down; They now offer surveys and other offers. It very legitimate, paying and available for all countries. Sadly it doesn't pay through PayPal but Payoneer, Skrill, Cheque, Tango card etc. The minimum payout is $10. I recently received a payment through skill from the site. I will attach the payment proof as soon as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kei

Credits
This survey site is legit. It is the only site where I get to qualify for surveys and actually earn from them plus the surveys come regularly. I find it convenient as well because the site uses payoneer too as one of its payment processors.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is a very old site, though of recent i don't get more surveys from the site but if I get my profile updated I shoud cos my profile is blinking the need for updates.

Heatman

Credits
This was initially a PTC and survey sites where we can earn by viewing ads and taking survey offer but last year the PTC section was shut down; They now offer surveys and other offers. It very legitimate, paying and available for all countries. Sadly it doesn't pay through PayPal but Payoneer, Skrill, Cheque, Tango card etc. The minimum payout is $10. I recently received a payment through skill from the site. I will attach the payment proof as soon as I can.
The site is legit, there is no doubt about it. I have used it a couple of times years ago but I don't any more because they don't pay much. There are not more available surveys to do in order to earn big from the site.

This is one peculiar problem with all the survey sites that I have come across with online. They all have limited access to surveys to registered members which would increase their chances of getting paid more by the site.

Kei

Credits
The site is legit, there is no doubt about it. I have used it a couple of times years ago but I don't any more because they don't pay much. There are not more available surveys to do in order to earn big from the site.

This is one peculiar problem with all the survey sites that I have come across with online. They all have limited access to surveys to registered members which would increase their chances of getting paid more by the site.
This limitation is mostly due to location. People from others places like US and Canada seldom have this problem. They get surveys regularly.

Heatman

Credits
This limitation is mostly due to location. People from others places like US and Canada seldom have this problem. They get surveys regularly.
Exactly, your assessment is very correct. I have had a first hand experience when I wanted to work on Prize Rebel survey site after seeing so many reviews on how good the survey site is when it comes to paying it's users and the availability of more surveys to fill on daily basis.

But to my greatest disappointment, when I tried to register on the site, I was notified that I'm not allowed to participate on the site for location reasons. I even had to try and use VPN to make it past the registration stage and my account was still flaged and suspended.

anorona

Credits
Of all the ptc/gpt sites that I worked with, they are the ones that gives a lot of survey offers. On average, I get at least one survey per day and it is raging from 0.33$-1.85$, but this may differ depending on which country you reside in. I have been there for months but unfortunately I never reach the thresthold because of not being able to qualified on most of their offers, I think it works better if you are from tier1 country. One more reason why I dont feel motivated to continue on the site is that they have removed the payment option for paypal.

Gabbar

Credits
I am a member of this website from many months but considering I am not comfortable working on surveys which are long and as they track the location every-time, they disqualify me from many surveys and that hurts.

earnmaster

Credits
Earlier there used to be a lot of surveys that I completed but since 2018 qualifying for a survey has reduced significantly. I don't know why but visit every day but to my utter frustration get disqualified most of the time.