The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

amitkokiladitya

Credits
This is one of the well known legit survey sites. It has been here for years and has always been loyal towards its users. While most of the survey sites work well only for Tier 1 countries, this site works well for other countries as well. I'm from a Tier3 country and have earned a considerable amount of money from the site. The best part of this site that it has a good number of surveys daily. On an average, I earn at least $5 per month from this site.

earnmaster

Credits
this was PTC king few years back and now they have discontinued paid to clicks and provides offers, surveys and tasks . payments are through patoneer,skrill and tango card among many other.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
this was PTC king few years back and now they have discontinued paid to clicks and provides offers, surveys and tasks . payments are through patoneer,skrill and tango card among many other.
I work only on the surveys. I don't like to work on the tasks on the site because I find them as time-consuming compared to the amount they pay. Offers are a combination of surveys and tasks so I'm never able to earn from them. I like that fact that the site always offers a good number of surveys.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not good with surveys, so I don't even look at this website. Although I am a member of it for a long time.
I am also not working on it anymore.

Kei

Credits
This is the only site where I qualify for surveys. They have lots of other offers but surveys pay the most plus they come regularly. I try to compete tasks and offers but some are not available. It is a good site in general.

Gabbar

Credits
This is the only site where I qualify for surveys. They have lots of other offers but surveys pay the most plus they come regularly. I try to compete tasks and offers but some are not available. It is a good site in general.
I lately came to know that we can earn from clix sense by completing tasks as well but as I'm not good with tougher tasks, I'm unable to earn from it.

Junrose123

Credits
I have an account on it before but also leave it because most of the offers are not available in my country which is really not good.

Gabbar

Credits
This is the only website from where you can make good money answering surveys and it accept members internationally and have pays good referrals commission as well.

earnmaster

Credits
i get almost 7-10 surveys everyday here. most of the days i don't get to complete even a single survey.
in the last one year i got only $15 from them. no paypal is also a problem.

ahmedo24

Credits
i get almost 7-10 surveys everyday here. most of the days i don't get to complete even a single survey.
in the last one year i got only $15 from them. no paypal is also a problem.
That is a big challenge though you opt for Skrill, it is reliable and the fee is OK. I wish to earn more from Clixsence, it been a while that i checked the site but I will check it out right away.

Gabbar

Credits
That is true @Gabbar, I have earn from this site too, though I get lots of surveys from the site but sometimes out of 4 surveys I could earn with just 1.
That's still good as most of the times there surveys pays really well. I have a friend from India. Sometimes she earn even 5 dollars a survey.

ahmedo24

Credits
That is great, the highest value of survey I have received from Clixsence is $2 , though it might be due location differences. Clixsense is a nice place to be.

Gabbar

Credits
I have joined clixsense but never able to get paid or earn from it. I don't understand the surveys and it's surveys that can help us more on it.

ahmedo24

Credits
Congratulations on your payment @Kei, I can see that Skrill fee is not hash, I hope you will be able to withdraw to your bank account directly. @Gabbar, if you are Patient you will enjoy Clixsense.

Kei

Credits
Congratulations on your payment @Kei, I can see that Skrill fee is not hash, I hope you will be able to withdraw to your bank account directly. @Gabbar, if you are Patient you will enjoy Clixsense.
Thank you. There's an option to withdraw to my back account but I haven't tried it yet.

It definitely pays to be a little more patient. Clixsense is one of those sites although some other members have it better.

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah, that's right but sadly I'm not that patient but this is one of the prerequisites to earn from surveys as they do pay really well for less work and clixsense is one like that.

metsrock69

Credits
I have been with this website for a couple of years. This year I have made the most by completing some surveys but mostly from watching engagetv and getting the checklist done daily which helps the bonus. I like the different ways to cashout as well. I like to keep my options open

Gabbar

Credits
I have been with this website for a couple of years. This year I have made the most by completing some surveys but mostly from watching engagetv and getting the checklist done daily which helps the bonus. I like the different ways to cashout as well. I like to keep my options open
There surveys are very much high paying as compared to other websites and I'm sure you are doing well working on the website.