The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

Coinomi Wallet

ahmedo24

Credits
This is wallet that i have used for six months without itches, it has the ability to generate addresses, received and send coins of about 100 cryptocurrencies at the moment. With the wallet you can also swap or exchange your coins to your suitable one for instance you can swap bitcoin to ethereum. It has web and app version. What your experience with this wallet?

Gabbar

Credits
I heard about this wallet earlier but haven't tried it. Glad that we can even swap our coins and can easily send and receive as well. Thanks for sharing about it.

Credits
Coinomi is a very popular cyptocurrencies wallet that can be used to store multiple coins.I like this wallet because it easy to exchange different cyptocurrencies for one another and it very secured and convenient to use too.

chameli

Credits
I have installed this wallet on my phone, however, I have not started using it. If you are using multiple crypto currencies, this is very useful wallet as it supports most of the popular crypto currencies. I joined this wallet as a task on a certain site, therefore, I have not syarted using it. I am happy with my current coinbase wallet.

ahmedo24

Credits
It a wonderful wallet that is very secure, you can swap most coins to your desired coin with if you have the minimum amount required ,it is also used as ERC Wallet too.