The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Coinomi Wallet

ahmedo24

Credits
This is wallet that i have used for six months without itches, it has the ability to generate addresses, received and send coins of about 100 cryptocurrencies at the moment. With the wallet you can also swap or exchange your coins to your suitable one for instance you can swap bitcoin to ethereum. It has web and app version. What your experience with this wallet?

Gabbar

Credits
I heard about this wallet earlier but haven't tried it. Glad that we can even swap our coins and can easily send and receive as well. Thanks for sharing about it.

Credits
Coinomi is a very popular cyptocurrencies wallet that can be used to store multiple coins.I like this wallet because it easy to exchange different cyptocurrencies for one another and it very secured and convenient to use too.

chameli

Credits
I have installed this wallet on my phone, however, I have not started using it. If you are using multiple crypto currencies, this is very useful wallet as it supports most of the popular crypto currencies. I joined this wallet as a task on a certain site, therefore, I have not syarted using it. I am happy with my current coinbase wallet.

ahmedo24

Credits
It a wonderful wallet that is very secure, you can swap most coins to your desired coin with if you have the minimum amount required ,it is also used as ERC Wallet too.

johnywalker

Credits
I am not using this wallet, however, I know this is very useful wallet especially for those dealing with multiple crypto currencies. This wallet supports more than 100 different crypto currencies. It is available on web and app version.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to know if how much secure this wallet is and is it available for all users and most importantly the fee they take from us when we withdraw or send crypto to our friends or contacts? Do share these things if possible.

chameli

Credits
I like to know if how much secure this wallet is and is it available for all users and most importantly the fee they take from us when we withdraw or send crypto to our friends or contacts? Do share these things if possible.
I installed this wallet because it offers multiple crypto currenty. The wallet is secured, you need a password as well as recovery phrase. However, I have never used this wallet. I store my coins on coinbase.

Gabbar

Credits
I like coin base as well and its very easy to use but coin base isn't the best wallet for Indian users and the fee is max when we like to send or withdraw coins from it. I hope they reduce the fee and make things easier for all of us.

overcast

Credits
I have exodus. I used coinomi wallet. But my usage turns out to be good enough with the exodus. It can be good enough in many ways. You can see that coinomi wallet have some of the features which I don't need. So I am doing good enough with the exodus so far.