The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Cointiply Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Cointply is a Legit bitcoin faucet and paying from a long time and with many other option to earn satoshi

We can roll every hour and their is Inbuilt Buzzer to Make us aware of claim time.
We can play games to earn points.
We can watch videos to earn Points.
We can check offerwall and complete offers to earn points.
We can earn from our referrals.
We can earn from mining

We will earn bonus of 100 coin on sign up.

100 coins equal to 100 Satoshi and the minimum to withdraw is 35000 satoshi and we can use faucethub account to withdraw.
We can earn 25% from referral faucet claim and 10% from referral offer walls earning.

Have you experienced working and earning from Cointiply? Please share.

You can refer below video link to know more about it.

Credits
I have come across cointiply but never claim from it since it takes so long to withdraw from it. Claiming 35,000 satoshi before requesting for payout is not my kind of thing. But it is legit and paying and can be used if one fancy it.

Pradhan

Credits
The site is very hard for the minimum to withdraw. I have earned 1000 points from last month. I can not work here every hour. I have to busy with the offline job. So I think I need a length of time to achieve this goal. All offers do not work well from Bangladesh. I am really frustrated.

Credits
The site is very hard for the minimum to withdraw. I have earned 1000 points from last month. I can not work here every hour. I have to busy with the offline job. So I think I need a length of time to achieve this goal. All offers do not work well from Bangladesh. I am really frustrated.
You shouldn't be if this particular one isn't working right for you,you can try others like the moonbitcoin ,you can just need coinpot email address and you can claim from the site without stress.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to claim from it daily and I am at ease working with it. It only requires us to claim once per hour and I like to make at least 2-3 claims daily, if not more and its captcha is very easy as well.

Pradhan

Credits
I like to claim from it daily and I am at ease working with it. It only requires us to claim once per hour and I like to make at least 2-3 claims daily, if not more and its captcha is very easy as well.
I think you that claiming rate already have decreased. If I claim2-3 daily what is the quantity of time to need to achieve the goal. I am surprised. Because there are other offers does not work well for me.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
Cointiply is the best paying faucet that I've come across. Thanks for sharing the video link in your initial comments above, but I still don't understand the Mining Game. Another person in a different forum said that it was the best way to grow your account balance. But I still haven't got the hang of it. I'm not making a move until I understand what I'm doing. o_O Right now I have over 40K coins and that's just from faucet claims, watching videos and taking a few surveys. By the way if anybody wants to earn a quick 150 coins take the “Cointiply User Survey”.

Gabbar

Credits
Cointiply is the best paying faucet that I've come across. Thanks for sharing the video link in your initial comments above, but I still don't understand the Mining Game. Another person in a different forum said that it was the best way to grow your account balance. But I still haven't got the hang of it. I'm not making a move until I understand what I'm doing. o_O Right now I have over 40K coins and that's just from faucet claims, watching videos and taking a few surveys. By the way if anybody wants to earn a quick 150 coins take the “Cointiply User Survey”.

I haven't tried mining but just claiming 3-4 times in a day. I am not satsified with earning but still keep claiming and hope it can help at least earn some money

cmoneyspinner

Credits
I haven't tried mining but just claiming 3-4 times in a day. I am not satsified with earning but still keep claiming and hope it can help at least earn some money
Since I am close to 50K at Cointiply, I might continue on until I reach the 100K. My initial plan was to reach the 35K and withdraw it. But then others were saying they took their coins and played the Mining Game and started making lots more. My backup plan was to move the coins over to Freebitco because at that site it says you can earn 4.08% on your balance. But they won't accept a deposit of less than 30K satoshi coins. I can't decide on an investment strategy. It's a tough choice really. But nice to have a "problem" of deciding what to with my coinpot since it was less than a year ago ago that I didn't have any coins at all! Free faucets opened a whole new world for me. If you've got nothing to start with they are a great place to start in the world of cryptocurrencies. :)

These are the faucets I'm using to claim right now. If anybody knows more faucets that are easy to claim please tell me!
Cointiply
Bitfun
Bonus Bitcoin
All the Moon Faucets (Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash and BitcoinCash)
Dash-Faucet
Freebitco
Allcoins

Gabbar

Credits
I am still new with these crypto coins and have only 4190 coins, I am so slow. Glad you are doing pretty well with that. I will take few more months to reach the minimum 35K coins.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
I am still new with these crypto coins and have only 4190 coins, I am so slow. Glad you are doing pretty well with that. I will take few more months to reach the minimum 35K coins.
Since Sunday is sort of my chill out and relax day and I don't do much online work, I click on the videos at Cointiply and let them run. The videos play quickly and before you know it you've earned over 200 coins. Most of the time, I watch videos on Sunday but sometimes when I'm to too tired to work on my laptop during the week, I let the videos play so that my laptop works for me. Earning money to watch videos is the easiest thing I've ever done to earn money online. The thing with the videos is that sometimes they run out of advertisements. Videos might be playing but you're not earning any coins. So always check to make sure your coins are adding up. Also ... make sure you sign in every day and roll faucet. You get a loyalty bonus just for signing in and using the faucet. Those bonuses add up quickly too.

ahmedo24

Credits
I thought this coin has a faucet that we can claim from aside the other offers? It is like watching videos seem to boost earnings fast, however, watching videos will actually be profitable for me when I have free access to data connection because it consumes more data. 35000 Satoshi is not really high if one can 1000 Satoshi daily.

Gabbar

Credits
Since Sunday is sort of my chill out and relax day and I don't do much online work, I click on the videos at Cointiply and let them run. The videos play quickly and before you know it you've earned over 200 coins. Most of the time, I watch videos on Sunday but sometimes when I'm to too tired to work on my laptop during the week, I let the videos play so that my laptop works for me. Earning money to watch videos is the easiest thing I've ever done to earn money online. The thing with the videos is that sometimes they run out of advertisements. Videos might be playing but you're not earning any coins. So always check to make sure your coins are adding up. Also ... make sure you sign in every day and roll faucet. You get a loyalty bonus just for signing in and using the faucet. Those bonuses add up quickly too.

I haven't checked any videos and just claim from faucet. I'll try to check them out and Hope it can help me reach the minimum soon.