The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Continuous reduction in the volume of button phones.

ahmedo24

Credits
Technology remain a continuous innovation through creativity by people who are naturally gifte.
In the early days when phones were launched all the brands were with button keypad which were either program to be 3 alphabets and 1 number on key pad or each key with it alphabets, gradually the launch of smartphone and Android phone has made lots of multi media phones to switch from key pads to screen touch. Personally i am happy that they are being replaced because it is easier to operate the screen touch keys than the other because there different keyboas to switch to.
Do you miss any from the keypad phones ? Should other smaller phones be replaced so that it is fully eradicated?

Thakur

Credits
To tell you the truth I prefer them over the touch screen. I could be old fashioned LOL but these touch screens freak me out sometimes. When they freeze up I get nervous thinking I may need to make an emergency call an won't be able to do so. You're right still the touch screens are kinda more convenient.

A K Rao

Credits
Yes, I have used those phones with key pads having the buttons. I recall how I used to get confused while typing a message for SMS !

today as a part of evolution we have touch screen phones and the facilities provided in them is smply superb and I any time prefer the Smartphones without the buttons to the Traditional old phones with buttons. I have got few phones with me with the buttons in very good working condition!

moh254

Credits
People have to move digital by all means. That's à clear indication that the world it's self is going digital. People are yearning to have more smartphones and that's why there's reduction in button phones.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I think button phones are bought my people only under two circumstances. First is when they cannot afford to buy smartphone and secondly when they don't know how to operate a smartphone. Otherwise, everyone buys a smartphone. This has made a considerable decline in the demand of the button phones.

a_jerobon

Credits
Technology remain a continuous innovation through creativity by people who are naturally gifte.
In the early days when phones were launched all the brands were with button keypad which were either program to be 3 alphabets and 1 number on key pad or each key with it alphabets, gradually the launch of smartphone and Android phone has made lots of multi media phones to switch from key pads to screen touch. Personally i am happy that they are being replaced because it is easier to operate the screen touch keys than the other because there different keyboas to switch to.
Do you miss any from the keypad phones ? Should other smaller phones be replaced so that it is fully eradicated?
I used a button phone the first time I started using a phone and at that it felt just good to have one. After I started using a touch screen phone, I found it way better and more beneficial. This days, I find using a button phone difficult because I am so used to a touch screen.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I don't think there is anyone who is willingily using a button phone. With the advent of touch screen they immediately captured the market. Undoubtedly they were a great invention and made working on the phones very easy and convenient.

overcast

Credits
I think those QWERTY phones are now expensive to make compared to the touch screen. And nobody wants just a phone. And the thing is more and more people tend to use apps. And they can get more work done in the process. It can be better life that way from what I have learned.