The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 100 more

Crypto currencies lifespan

ahmedo24

Credits
Off recent Crypto currencies has been trending especially Bitcoin which to an extent determines the price of other coins but the challenge is that most countries do not accept the use of this coins for legal transactions and according to some analysts most of these coins have maximum amount that can be mined. What your opinion about the life span of the coins?

Chidiuzo

Credits
I don't think there's a real time or lifespan for cyptocurrencies since it's life depends on the developers and originators and as long as the continue to support them then there will still be here for long. I believe Bitcoin has been around for more than 9 years now and I don't see it fading away anytime soon even as volatile as it is. Ethereum,monero,Ripple et al are still coming up strong too.So I think for now one's can't just predict their lifespan

ahmedo24

Credits
To buttress your point,lots of investment are on going in the cryptocurrencies via blockchain technology and lots of financial institution are partnering with blockchain recently according Delloitte's findings

chameli

Credits
What exactly do you mean when you say lifespan of a coin? Do you mean to ask about the cash value of coins or the durability of coins? There is no certainty of the cash value of coins, because the value of cryptocurrencies always fluctuate. Durability of coins is also uncertain because there are already so many coins and the market is already saturated with cryptocurrencies.

Chidiuzo

Credits
He was asking about the duration of each coins @chameli and as you rightly stated I wonder if even experts or brokers can predict this correctly and because a lot of people are gaining underground from the multiplication of these coins I doubt it would go away any time soon.

chameli

Credits
He was asking about the duration of each coins @chameli and as you rightly stated I wonder if even experts or brokers can predict this correctly and because a lot of people are gaining underground from the multiplication of these coins I doubt it would go away any time soon.
I think it is difficult to predict the life of any coins. The market is alredy saturated with coins. There are over 1500 coins in the market. If you are investing in coins, you should be very careful.

Chidiuzo

Credits
I think it is difficult to predict the life of any coins. The market is alredy saturated with coins. There are over 1500 coins in the market. If you are investing in coins, you should be very careful.
That's just the case with all the coins I know of,I don't think their lifespan can be predicted by just the forces of demand and supply in the market, as long as the originators keep on supporting each of these cyptocurrencies then each lifespan can't be predicted. It will be there for investment though the value will little or almost nothing.