The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

Crypto Trading

to7update

Credits
If you are holding crypto, there are two basic concepts: holding and trading. You can buy and hold, waiting for it to value, or you can day-trade, taking advantage of oscillations. When trading, we need to pick a reliable exchange, among which we find Binance, Kucoin or Gdax, the exchange from Coinbase. Anyone into crypto trading or thinking about it? How have you been doing?

D

Deleted member 18

I haven't got into crypto trading yet but I'm definitely sure very soon I will be. I'm still finding material online to familiarize myself with everything there is to know about digital currency.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
I haven't got into crypto trading yet but I'm definitely sure very soon I will be. I'm still finding material online to familiarize myself with everything there is to know about digital currency.
Never heard of crypto trading, even though it implies it has something to do with cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, and what is the difference between crypto trading, and having bitcoin in order to buy something, or maybe they are one in the same, or maybe crypto trading refers to the platform that is used to buy/sell/trade cryptocurrency? Either way sounds like there are too many damn crypto-terms flying around this house of horrors, ROFL.

https://hackernoon.com/9-rules-of-c...om-1k-to-46k-in-less-than-a-year-232689fe5f00

I still do not fully understand why we would ever accept cryptocurrency since this is treated more like a stock exchange of high risk, then a platform used to buy, sell, and convert currency, maybe you break this down on the difference between accepting as a payment, and nothing more than that, as DG is not a bank or stock exchange, and if he got paid via Bitcoin, then he would want to convert it to US currency and make a withdraw.

to7update

Credits
There are several type of crypto, some are currencies (meant to pay, like bitcoin or litecoin), other are platforms (like ethereum or neo) where other crypto are built (like tron or dgd); the catch here is that each crypto has it's purpose.

Trading is nothing more than buying btc low and selling it high, making a profit in that process.

Heatman

Credits
Binance and coinbase are the two major sites I would recommend for anyone who wishes to get into cryptocurrency business. For beginners, coinbase is the best platform to be used. I have lots of people using coinbase to transact on cryptocurrency and they are not experiencing any problems with it. I was told by one friend that the site is user friendly.

to7update

Credits
Good suggestion right there @Heatman. Do note that in Binance you cannot buy crypto with fiat (money), you can just trade. On Coinbase you can make a deposit and buy 4 currencies only (btc, eth, ltc, and bcc), so it's more limited. Coinbase has it's own exchange though, GDAX.

Heatman

Credits
Good suggestion right there @Heatman. Do note that in Binance you cannot buy crypto with fiat (money), you can just trade. On Coinbase you can make a deposit and buy 4 currencies only (btc, eth, ltc, and bcc), so it's more limited. Coinbase has it's own exchange though, GDAX.
Binance not accepting the use of fiat currency in buying cryptocurrency is one thing the site needs to upgrade on because it's actually cutting off lots of people who are eager to invest by using fiat ( Dollars, Euro, Pound etc) to purchase cryptocurrency.

D

Deleted member 24

Same as I do. I hope so that my money will grow faster.

Heatman

Credits
Same as I do. I hope so that my money will grow faster.
Your money would grow faster? You mean your fiat currency would grow faster so that you can invest in cryptocurrency or you have already invested in some cryptocurrency - bitcoin and hoping that it would skyrocket faster so that you can make your gains from it? Although I would recommend to anyone who already have bitcoin investment not to sell unnecessarily because you only lose money when you sell your bitcoin.

D

Deleted member 27

If you are holding crypto, there are two basic concepts: holding and trading. You can buy and hold, waiting for it to value, or you can day-trade, taking advantage of oscillations. When trading, we need to pick a reliable exchange, among which we find Binance, Kucoin or Gdax, the exchange from Coinbase. Anyone into crypto trading or thinking about it? How have you been doing?
The world is heading towards turning everything about transactions into digital data and I'm sure it's why digital currency is now a trend in the world with bitcoin being on top of all cryptocurrency. I know a few people who invested in bitcoin and Etherum when it was easy to buy and they are now reaping the fruits of their investment. Some people are into mining of bitcoin and are actually doing considerably well. I'm yet to own any bitcoin but I'm working towards that because I'm seeing cryptocurrency as a big rival to fiat currency in the future.

D

Deleted member 31

I've done crypto trading but I'm only doing BTCUSD pair. I've done a trade that gave me 30% gains in at least a week of holding. I sold when my trading system gave me a sell signal.

I'm mostly relying on price movements and the crossover of moving averages.

Credits
The world is heading towards turning everything about transactions into digital data and I'm sure it's why digital currency is now a trend in the world with bitcoin being on top of all cryptocurrency. I know a few people who invested in bitcoin and Etherum when it was easy to buy and they are now reaping the fruits of their investment. Some people are into mining of bitcoin and are actually doing considerably well. I'm yet to own any bitcoin but I'm working towards that because I'm seeing cryptocurrency as a big rival to fiat currency in the future.
This is why cryptocurrency was added to DG Forum, even though I know nothing about crypto, it can not be ignored since it does somewhat fall into digital landscape, and if you have other ideas, then feel free to share in DG Suggestions, as long as DG does not object to any particular category/idea/suggestion then it can be added to the forum as it seems money making categories appear to be more popular than other categories, and that is a good thing, as we want our forum to rank in the future on keywords like "how to make money" and so forth, and just because we do not know anything about digital currency, then do not let this stop you from educating others that could very well benefit from your knowledge.

D

Deleted member 27

This is why cryptocurrency was added to DG Forum, even though I know nothing about crypto, it can not be ignored since it does somewhat fall into digital landscape, and if you have other ideas, then feel free to share in DG Suggestions, as long as DG does not object to any particular category/idea/suggestion then it can be added to the forum as it seems money making categories appear to be more popular than other categories, and that is a good thing, as we want our forum to rank in the future on keywords like "how to make money" and so forth, and just because we do not know anything about digital currency, then do not let this stop you from educating others that could very well benefit from your knowledge.
I have seen so many discussions on how to make money online in the forum already including this thread on bitcoin and it's all very interesting topics. The truth is that most people are now looking for ways to become an independent earners who aren't attached to any organization but working and earning money at their own pace and discretion. I believe it's the reason why this section in the forum is more active than others.

chameli

Credits
In order to hold, you must be financially stable. Holding gives you a long term profit, however, you need a lot of money. On the other hand, trading gives you profit in short time, however, profit is always small.

Heatman

Credits
In order to hold, you must be financially stable. Holding gives you a long term profit, however, you need a lot of money. On the other hand, trading gives you profit in short time, however, profit is always small.
Well, from my analysis of the cryptocurrency exchange market, timing is very important when it comes to being effective in trading. There is no specific time when the volatility of the currency will push in and influence the price, so being able to time the market is the best way to make lots of profit with trading.

ahmedo24

Credits
The moment you are involved in Crypto currency trading you must make yourself acquainted to Crypto currency market updates by signing up with sites like crpytocompare for update so that you can monitor the market status but honestly he who is patient with bitcoin earn most.