The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Dealing with constant headaches

Heatman

Credits
This is actually a personal problem I have been experiencing for a long time now and I have no clue what to do about it any longer. I happen to suffer from incessant headaches on daily basis and I have exhausted all my options on finding out the cause of this health problem. I have visited my doctor on several occasions and after series of test, I would still be diagnosed with typhoid and malaria. After treatment, it would stop but the space of 2-5 months, the headaches would be back again.

What else can I do?

ptrikha20

Credits
This is actually a personal problem I have been experiencing for a long time now and I have no clue what to do about it any longer. I happen to suffer from incessant headaches on daily basis and I have exhausted all my options on finding out the cause of this health problem. I have visited my doctor on several occasions and after series of test, I would still be diagnosed with typhoid and malaria. After treatment, it would stop but the space of 2-5 months, the headaches would be back again.

What else can I do?
From my experience, there are mainly four reasons of constant headaches:
1)Indigestion, gas and bloating in stomach.
2)Too much TV watching or Computer use.
3)Lack of exercising.
4)Too much stress in life.
Try to take care of above 4 and then see if it helps.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Make sure that your eyesight is proper and you are not over straining your eyes. Try to take adequate sleep and keep your mind relaxed. Stress and overthinking are the basic physiological reasons for a headache.

Katriona_22

Credits
Should have enough rest,proper amount of sleep and avoid to much stress as much as possible be stress free. Hoping that you'll get better and that headaches will just disappear and won't go back anymore.