The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ Ripoff ] Degrading of TheForumWheel

Heatman

Credits
TheForumWheel is one of the paid to post sites that I came across years ago when I started working online as a freelancer and back then, it was actually very sweet and interesting to work on the site owned by KenBrace. He solely runs the site and I believe it's the reason why the site is not in a good state at the moment.

There seems to be lots of complaints than good testimony on the forum support, with a lot of members complaining about not getting their payout processed for more than 2 months. KenBrace on the other hand is making matter worse by not showing up on the site for more than 2 months and it's leaving lots of members worried.

A lot of people are asking what's going on with the site? Some are already considering the site to be turning into a ripoff because they are not getting the money they have worked for.

So the question I'm asking now is whether the site TheForumWheel is going towards being a scam or ripoff?

Credits
I had to leave the site when I couldn't have forums for 2 months to post to and I read a whole lot from the support section of non payment. I think the dearth of forums to subscribe on the sites is the problems. The site needs to be revived and advertised persuasively for forum owners to subscribed to it.

overcast

Credits
I won't say that the site is rip off. It's just that they don't have clients. Most of the people on TFW post 1 liner comment on forums and expect the payment in big numbers. So the value for money if not there for the forum owners there. And so they have to change the policy accordingly. I'd say that in near future things should hopefully change. So far I have not seen it changing though. Not that I have a complaint about it but it seems like site gone slow.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
I won't say that the site is rip off. It's just that they don't have clients. Most of the people on TFW post 1 liner comment on forums and expect the payment in big numbers. So the value for money if not there for the forum owners there. And so they have to change the policy accordingly. I'd say that in near future things should hopefully change. So far I have not seen it changing though. Not that I have a complaint about it but it seems like site gone slow.
I really do not have anything bad to say about FW, and I have noticed that the owner does disappear for weeks on end, maybe even longer, and to a point that it appears that he no longer cares about the site. It seems to me he just leaves the site up on autopilot, then only comes around if he truly has too, and this can also affect his site as a whole. If he wants to do better, then he needs to act as if he cares, and make some attempt to promote his site more then he is currently; FW certainly has room for improvement.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
I was happy to join TFW for two reasons. Reason 1: A reliable friend recommended it. Reason 2: It was very similar to Postloop. But no sooner than I joined, I received payment once and then the forums went offline. One of the forums came back online. But by that time I had waited so long I became discouraged. Once I reached my second cash out, I did not bother to go back. TFW is LEGIT but it's in competition with Postloop and in all honesty, Postloop has better forums.

Heatman

Credits
I really do not have anything bad to say about FW, and I have noticed that the owner does disappear for weeks on end, maybe even longer, and to a point that it appears that he no longer cares about the site. It seems to me he just leaves the site up on autopilot, then only comes around if he truly has too, and this can also affect his site as a whole. If he wants to do better, then he needs to act as if he cares, and make some attempt to promote his site more then he is currently; FW certainly has room for improvement.
Exactly! There is room for serious improvement on TheForumWheel especially when it comes to the online status of the site owner KenBrace. I think that the site has the worst support system ever in all the freelance sites I have encountered. Taking weeks to respond to members is very poor and there is also his mail to reach him which he never replies. Payment takes more than 2 weeks, that seriously needs to be taken care of and I believe a good promotion of the site is very important in order to get more forum owners to host their site on TFW.

Credits
From my observation I don't think the owner is really advertising the site any longer because new forums are no longer joining the site. It might be from lack of knowledge about knowing the site. People always go for popular options and without that it will be worthless venture.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
Exactly! There is room for serious improvement on TheForumWheel especially when it comes to the online status of the site owner KenBrace. I think that the site has the worst support system ever in all the freelance sites I have encountered. Taking weeks to respond to members is very poor and there is also his mail to reach him which he never replies. Payment takes more than 2 weeks, that seriously needs to be taken care of and I believe a good promotion of the site is very important in order to get more forum owners to host their site on TFW.
In his case, I do not think it is about bad or good support, and the fact that you hardly see him anymore is because he has already given up. I think he is just milking his site now for what he can get out of it. If he was still into his site, then he would be around often, however, this does not appear to be the case, even more so if he feels he has other important matters to attend too. I was the one that conviced him to buy forumwheel.com as it was available, which he did, but he is still using theforumwheel.com, and this was like 2 months ago, and he is still not using forumwheel.com which would have been a better fit over using theforumwheel.com, and since he has not made any of these changes, then I can only conclude that he just does not care.

Gabbar

Credits
I was never a part of the forum wheel and actually was unable to join the website due to technical reasons but I heard that they used to pay pretty well and was considered better than Postloop.

Kei

Credits
I was a member of the site when it was very much alive. I got paid severally and then there was drastic decline in available forums to work with. I would go weeks without making a cent and then I quit. I barely know the state of things there but from what I read online, I think it is gradually falling apart.

chameli

Credits
There are not forum available for me on this site. However, I always try to check the site every day to check whether there are forums for me. This is the first site I ever joined and I have made a lot of money on this site.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I'm really devastated to see the bad state of THE FORUM WHEEL. The site has made me earn a lot of money. It used to be my most preferred working site. On the top of that, I always thought that it had a strong base and will never run away. Kenbrace used to be an ideal site owner who was always there to help his users. But, God knows what happened to him. I'm still hoping that one day he will come back and settle everything.

sprite1950

Credits
This used to be my best earning site but all the forums I belonged to disappeared and I could no longer work there. To be honest I'm surprised it is still going at all. I think this kind if forum posting is becoming a thing of the past.

a_jerobon

Credits
TheForumWheel is one of the paid to post sites that I came across years ago when I started working online as a freelancer and back then, it was actually very sweet and interesting to work on the site owned by KenBrace. He solely runs the site and I believe it's the reason why the site is not in a good state at the moment.

There seems to be lots of complaints than good testimony on the forum support, with a lot of members complaining about not getting their payout processed for more than 2 months. KenBrace on the other hand is making matter worse by not showing up on the site for more than 2 months and it's leaving lots of members worried.

A lot of people are asking what's going on with the site? Some are already considering the site to be turning into a ripoff because they are not getting the money they have worked for.

So the question I'm asking now is whether the site TheForumWheel is going towards being a scam or ripoff?
I joined the site and submitted the first ten posts for testing but I did not receive any approval or rejection email as the instructions were. I waited till I gave up on it.

sprite1950

Credits
I thought I would visit The Forum Wheel to see how things were as it's a while since I posted. There were only three forums that I was eligible for and I couldn't join as I knew nothing about them. It certainly looks as if it might be a thing of the past soon.

@a_jerobon - I had to email Ken Brace because I didn't hear anything at first. He said he was sorry he hadn't got back to me but he had been busy and I was able to join there and then so it might be worth trying him. There aren't many forums to join at the moment though.

a_jerobon

Credits
I thought I would visit The Forum Wheel to see how things were as it's a while since I posted. There were only three forums that I was eligible for and I couldn't join as I knew nothing about them. It certainly looks as if it might be a thing of the past soon.

@a_jerobon - I had to email Ken Brace because I didn't hear anything at first. He said he was sorry he hadn't got back to me but he had been busy and I was able to join there and then so it might be worth trying him. There aren't many forums to join at the moment though.
Thanks, I had not thought of contacting him but I see there is no need for that, the site is not active. On the other hand, I could just do it so that I can be accepted in the site and wait to see if things will change.

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks, I had not thought of contacting him but I see there is no need for that, the site is not active. On the other hand, I could just do it so that I can be accepted in the site and wait to see if things will change.
I liked to work on Forum wheel many months ago but never able to even join as always getting the issues with captcha or something like that but now its not easy to earn from it.

a_jerobon

Credits
I liked to work on Forum wheel many months ago but never able to even join as always getting the issues with captcha or something like that but now its not easy to earn from it.
I have been accepted there after contacting the admin but as you said, it is not easy to earn from there. The sites are very few and somedays, there are none.

Gabbar

Credits
I have been accepted there after contacting the admin but as you said, it is not easy to earn from there. The sites are very few and somedays, there are none.
Most have started to leave Forum wheel due to this very reason and have a very limited forums which accept members and it's even worse than postloop.

johnywalker

Credits
When I heard about this site, I was thinking to join. I am basically a forum poster and I always look forward to join forums, however, I did not join the site because I began to hear a lot of complains. Some said the site is not sending payment in time, someday there are not many forums available. I don't know what's happening there.