Register
Join
+ 108 more

Desired amount to withdraw your online earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junrose123

Credits
I know that most of us have different opinions when it comes in withdrawing our online earnings from a certain site. For me I would always go for the minimum for those sites that are new to me except those sites that are really tested for a long time.

moh254

Credits
If the site is legit, I'll always go for higher amounts like $10 or more so that I can save on the PayPal fee. But when a site is new, just like you, I'll withdraw once I attain the minimum threshold. I can also withdraw from sites which don't look promising but rather keep on changing their rules daily.

Kei

Credits
I also withdraw as soon as I reach minimum when the site is new. After I get used to the site, I start to withdraw reasonable amount from the site but I don't accumulate very high sums and leave it there because you never really know when some sites decide to go on vacation. Some site owners can be nice enough to give you a heads up though.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to make requst for payments at bigger amount to safe the hefty fee taken by PayPal but sometimes, we need to make request at lower amount or even at lower threshold as well to check the legitimacy of the website.

Credits
I like to take my Money immediately I hit the threshold especially if it a new site to test how legit a site is and also to have money in my account to pick up bills immediately.

Gabbar

Credits
I will usually try to withdraw the minimum from the site but I will only withdraw from my paypal once I do not need to need to pay for the withdrawal.
I think we can request bigger payments on trusted websites as we can save PayPal fee by requesting payment at higher amounts and I'm doing it on many websites.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have withdrawal from any site any amount that is less than $10, all most all the sites i work with are reliable to a very reasonable extent.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm planning to get paid at around 100 dollars from this website Digital global and that will really help to save fees as PayPal deduct a hefty amount whenever we request payment through it.

Junrose123

Credits
for me if the site is really tested and reliable already, then I might go for the higher withdrawals so as to save more fees from it. I really like to withdraw in higher amount because it is amazing for me but would be risky at some time.

ahmedo24

Credits
The DG already send the forum will not be closed, I am optimistic that even if the forum may be close at any time the DG will pay up every body before doing. This site is reliable to make a high threshold withdrawal

Junrose123

Credits
The DG already send the forum will not be closed, I am optimistic that even if the forum may be close at any time the DG will pay up every body before doing. This site is reliable to make a high threshold withdrawal
Yes that is right, that is why I am trying my best to be active on the site If I have some time because I have a trust on the admin that he will be true to his promise. I didn't even bother to cash out since I feel confident that the site will stay for a longer period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.