DG Contests - feeling lucky?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
DG Contest & Giveaway!

Coming Soon!

Digital Global℠ will be holding weekly contests and giveaways. Our contest program is very simple and easy to use, and all members have to do is enter the contest or giveaway, and the system will do a weekly draw, and the winner of the contest will receive x,xxx DG Coins/Credits into their account. Our contest & guideline rules are pretty simple; All members must have at least 100 posts in order to participate in our content program, and not all members/user groups will be eligible to participate or be able to win the prize.

If you have any comments, questions, ideas, then please feel free to share them in DG Contests, as we run across better contest ideas, then we may adjust the contest or giveaway without notice, or cause. We also reserve the right to discontinue contests for any reason, and without notice.

Yours Truly,
Digital Global℠

Last edited:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I really do not like that title...
I may wait on the contest addon, and replace the business section with a social group.
I will give it some more thought, and let you know which direction we will go.
We will go any direction you would like to go.
Just let me know.

Thanks

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Okay I'm in! Am I eligible?
I am not all that sure how this is going to work yet and to be honest, we do not really have enough active members, however, once the contest is put into the place, then it could help draw more visitors to the forum which we need right now. The contest addon could be setup within 2 weeks, but it still will not be much help if we do not have that many active forum members, otherwise, just flip a coin I guess and see who wins, ROFL.

I am not all that sure how this is going to work yet and to be honest, we do not really have enough active members, however, once the contest is put into the place, then it could help draw more visitors to the forum which we need right now. The contest addon could be setup within 2 weeks, but it still will not be much help if we do not have that many active forum members, otherwise, just flip a coin I guess and see who wins, ROFL.
Hi there, just wanna share some inputs about contests of other sites. Some are doing posting contests in which the member who creates the most number of threads and comments win. Some do Sharing contests and Signup contests in which the most number of shares to social media sites and or the most number of Signup made to ones link wins. This attracts a lot of people to the site. Also posting contests helps create a lot of activity and seeding to your site. Check out forums.prodjex, I won in their last contest:)

Last edited:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Hi there, just wanna share some inputs about contests of other sites. Some are doing posting contests in which the member who creates the most number of threads and comments win. Some do Sharing contests and Signup contests in which the most number of shares to social media sites and or the most number of Signup made to ones link wins. This attracts a lot of people to the site. Also posting contests helps create a lot of activity and seeding to your site. Check out forums.prodjex, I won in their last contest:)
There are contest addons for XF, however, there are none that I am aware of for XF that can do post-calculated contests, much less keeping track of comments, trophies or anything else for that matter. If you want to make some money right now, then feel free to promote the site using your member profile link, and earn 5000 DG Coins per qualified referral which ends up being around $6.25 per referral, however, you are required to have 100 posts, and your referrals are required to have 100 posts before your account is credited, and this will help prevent fraud for the most part.

https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/earn-cash-for-referrals.73/

The contest that is due to be installed does not do what you are talking about; forum members can enter the raffle/content, and when the contest ends, then the addon will choose a random forum member, then that member will win the credits of the contest. Because of the user group you are in, then you would not qualify for the content, and there is simply not enough forum members to even justify it right now.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
There are contest addons for XF, however, there are none that I am aware of for XF that can do post-calculated contests, much less keeping track of comments, trophies or anything else for that matter. If you want to make some money right now, then feel free to promote the site using your member profile link, and earn 5000 DG Coins per qualified referral which ends up being around $6.25 per referral, however, you are required to have 100 posts, and your referrals are required to have 100 posts before your account is credited, and this will help prevent fraud for the most part.

https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/earn-cash-for-referrals.73/

The contest that is due to be installed does not do what you are talking about; forum members can enter the raffle/content, and when the contest ends, then the addon will choose a random forum member, then that member will win the credits of the contest. Because of the user group you are in, then you would not qualify for the content, and there is simply not enough forum members to even justify it right now.
There is no meaningful reason to get this particular contest addon since the forum does not yet have any reasonable amount of traffic.