+ 115 more

DG Top Poster of the month contest.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
DG Top Poster of the month contest.

This contest is about as simple as any contest can get, and all you have to do to win this contest is be the top poster of the month. Admin/mods are not included in the contest, well damn, since that means I cannot be included the highest poster of the month, and if I am, then the next poster will be considered top poster of the month. In order to claim your prize, then you must contact @DGStaff via our support thread or send a PM, then I will award your prizes, sorry, prizes are not awarded automatically, however, the only thing you have to do in order to win is post high-quality content. see update thread.
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/digital-global℠-updates.63/post-1794

Prize: 1000 DG Credits/Coins

We hope to extend this contest in the future.

We hope to add other contests in the future.

Yours Truly,
Digital Global℠

Gabbar

Credits
Congratulations @Gabbar

You are the top poster for the month (Aug 2018)
You have been awarded 5,000 DG Coins.

Thank-You
Thanks. I really appreciate doing well at this and hope we'll have even a bigger competition and reward for September.
Post automatically merged:

Just like to ask
Is this contest running for September as well? And have you reduced the reward from 5000 to 1000 DG?

Last edited:
Credits
Thanks. I really appreciate doing well at this and hope we'll have even a bigger competition and reward for September.
Post automatically merged:

Just like to ask
Is this contest running for September as well? And have you reduced the reward from 5000 to 1000 DG?
The top poster for the month still gets 5,000 DG Coins.
The min payout is 5,000 DG Coins.
(It doesn't make sense for DG to process $1.00 payment just so you can lose $.40cents.)

Nothing has changed that I am aware of, and I would be the first to know.

Gabbar

Credits
The top poster for the month still gets 5,000 DG Coins.
The min payout is 5,000 DG Coins.
(It doesn't make sense for DG to process $1.00 payment just so you can lose $.40cents.)

Nothing has changed that I am aware of, and I would be the first to know.

Thanks