Register
Join
+ 108 more

Different Emails Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
We all need 2-3 Email accounts for work and other purposes and there was a time a few months ago when I received a task wherein I was required to have around 50-60 emails and on that time, I searched a lot about different emails available to complete the task.

I was able to complete the task and like to share few emails and Hope you can share others if you are aware of these.

So I am aware of Gmail, Yahoomail, Rediffmail, Mail.com, tutanota, Yandex, Aol, hotmail, Outlook and many others.

Please share more if you are aware.

arunima25

Credits
Oh my God!! 50-60 emails. That is way too much for me only to remember. Thanks for sharing. I did not know so many of them.
I have 3 of them on the popular and well known ones...Yahoo, gmail and hotmail.

Junrose123

Credits
Having 50-60 emails are really challenging and needs a lot of time and patience. I am sure that I would be having a difficulty in memorizing and remembering it's username and password if I have such number of emails.

arunima25

Credits
Having 50-60 emails are really challenging and needs a lot of time and patience. I am sure that I would be having a difficulty in memorizing and remembering it's username and password if I have such number of emails.
I felt the same. Maybe you can send yourself a mail in your most preferred mail with all the usernames and password. That would be a wise thing to do.

Gabbar

Credits
I think I have that many working as well and I am aware of few more websites from where we can create email but forget as it was a few months ago. I was able to earn big from those tasks and missing those tasks.

anorona

Credits
I was shocked after reading 50-60 emails, how can yo manage them all??

I have 2 emails that I use to register on earning sites and just recently I have added 2 more for completing tasks from different forums marketplace.

Junrose123

Credits
I think I can only handle a small number of emails, around 5-6 only since I don't want to have a headache. Besides I am not fan of having them in great numbers not unless my online sites requires it to me then I might do it for the sake of earnings.

Gabbar

Credits
I was shocked after reading 50-60 emails, how can yo manage them all??

I have 2 emails that I use to register on earning sites and just recently I have added 2 more for completing tasks from different forums marketplace.
I'm not working with 50, I was required to create them for a task and was able to complete the task and not accessing these emails now. But I still have around ten working emails.

arunima25

Credits
I'm not working with 50, I was required to create them for a task and was able to complete the task and not accessing these emails now. But I still have around ten working emails.
10 working mail also seems a lot to maintain. Are you equally active on all of them?? For me managing 3 of them is pretty tough. I hardly visit my hotmail id.

Junrose123

Credits
Well 10 working emails is still in great numbers, I think I will be thinking too much if I have it. I have never tried having such emails since it would be stressful for me to have.

Gabbar

Credits
10 working mail also seems a lot to maintain. Are you equally active on all of them?? For me managing 3 of them is pretty tough. I hardly visit my hotmail id.
It's easy. I have these in my mobile and whenever I receive an email I can check that easily and if it's not important then I can easily ignore it and it's helping me a lot.

anorona

Credits

still, 10 emails is not that easy to handle. May I ask from what site required you to have 50 emails? I have seen other kind of task similar to that on picoworkers, but instead of email, the employer requires managing and joining pages around 160 a day.

Gabbar

Credits
still, 10 emails is not that easy to handle. May I ask from what site required you to have 50 emails? I have seen other kind of task similar to that on picoworkers, but instead of email, the employer requires managing and joining pages around 160 a day.
It's not for a website but for different tasks like providing YouTube subs and other things and of course I cannot share more details as it was a private deal.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes it is good to have more emails so that we can have more chances of earnings through online. Maybe it will just take some time before we can appreciate it since not all people will love to do it.

Gabbar

Credits
Sometimes it is good to have more emails so that we can have more chances of earnings through online. Maybe it will just take some time before we can appreciate it since not all people will love to do it.
As we are on BMF and other websites, we need to complete many offers and there are offers which we can complete more than once and on those occasions, more emails help us.

Junrose123

Credits
As we are on BMF and other websites, we need to complete many offers and there are offers which we can complete more than once and on those occasions, more emails help us.
Yes I agree on that, I had been at BMF before participating some offers at the market place. I really enjoyed it very much since you can really earned very fast with the help of those tasks.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have never take note of this tactics of completing many offers as many times as possible with different emails, this might a good reason to have more mail addresses. Thanks for sharing the tips

Junrose123

Credits
I have never take note of this tactics of completing many offers as many times as possible with different emails, this might a good reason to have more mail addresses. Thanks for sharing the tips
Mee too I am not aware that it might help me in my online jobs. I just thought before that creating more emails are just to have a sort of choices when you want to send and receive messages from other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.