Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Digital.com Legit or Scam?

Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
Be sure to check out Digital.com

Even though digital.com is rather vague, and does not say a lot, however, it does pack a powerful punch. Digital.com is some type of affiliate/review site that does reviews that relate to digital/technology, so what type of reviews does this site do? Well if you check them out, then you will get a better understanding.

• Web Hosting
  • Website Builders
  • E-commerce
  • and some misc reviews.

If you are looking for small business reviews, then head on over to Digital.com as you will never know, you may find something that you like. Digital.com also has a blog, and overall, the site looks very professional, and I do not get the feeling this is any type of scam site as the site itself has very high authority, and if it has high domain authority, then most likely, it is not a scam.

Yugocean

Credits
WE cannot just accept a site legit based on the good review by anyone; to describe a site legit, there should be proof like payment proof.; or from the owner who can give guarantee him/herself and is checked/looked my Amin and staff of the site.

However I do not find anything that is related to make money, so describing it Legit or Scam is of no use. Nobody will worry if they go away.

Credits
WE cannot just accept a site legit based on the good review by anyone; to describe a site legit, there should be proof like payment proof.; or from the owner who can give guarantee him/herself and is checked/looked my Amin and staff of the site.

However I do not find anything that is related to make money, so describing it Legit or Scam is of no use. Nobody will worry if they go away.
This is a business review, not a GPT review, and there is a difference, since this site does not pay out, as it is a review site, and this is why I posted it under business reviews, not all sites are GPT related. If you want to review any online business, then feel free to post them in the business review section under Business, Money, Wealth, nothing more, nothing less. This site does not care if you personally find them useful or not, as their high authority indicates that people do find the site useful in some way, and this site is not about you making money, this is about them making money off the reviews they write.

and this was posted in the correct area.

ahmedo24

Credits
Most times a site is said to be legit if it is paying or rewarding it users as promised or plan. Digital forum has to be legit and paid the eligible members accordingly, for more verification about this any interested member can check the payment proof section here and also on forum coin to see at least two of the site's payment proofs that I have personally confimed

Credits
Most times a site is said to be legit if it is paying or rewarding it users as promised or plan. Digital forum has to be legit and paid the eligible members accordingly, for more verification about this any interested member can check the payment proof section here and also on forum coin to see at least two of the site's payment proofs that I have personally confimed
Legit can mean anything you want it to mean, but you look up the definition of legit, then I would bet it is not related to getting paid by sites. Legit means just that, the site is legit and is not considered to be scamming anyone.

Legit implies the site is valid and safe to use, whether you get paid or otherwise, and in this case, the review was posted in the correct area, and I feel the site is legit which means that I have not found the site to be scamming anyone, even though it is not a paying site, however, if you have any ideas on using a better label, then please let me know, and I will take that into consideration. I could create two labels called "safe" and "unsafe" would this be to everyone's satisfaction?

ahmedo24

Credits
Legit can mean anything you want it to mean, but you look up the definition of legit, then I would bet it is not related to getting paid by sites. Legit means just that, the site is legit and is not considered to be scamming anyone.

Legit implies the site is valid and safe to use, whether you get paid or otherwise, and in this case, the review was posted in the correct area, and I feel the site is legit which means that I have not found the site to be scamming anyone, even though it is not a paying site, however, if you have any ideas on using a better label, then please let me know, and I will take that into consideration. I could create two labels called "safe" and "unsafe" would this be to everyone's satisfaction?
Personally, I agree with your label of " safe and unsafe". A lot of guys working on forums especially paid forums do believe that legit simply Means the site is paying. I totally agree with your definition of legit and that is why most time when someone tells me a site is legitimate, I also ask if it is paying or not.

chameli

Credits
I don't trust review sites, I even don't trust online reviews. As a freeelance writer, I have written reviews for money. Since I was paid, I wrote 5 star review without even checking the products. That's why I do not trust reviews.

ahmedo24

Credits
I don't trust review sites, I even don't trust online reviews. As a freeelance writer, I have written reviews for money. Since I was paid, I wrote 5 star review without even checking the products. That's why I do not trust reviews.
Thanks for the enlightenment, so it is even possible for site owners to hire the service of freelancers to help them write fascinating reviews that can motivate others to join their sites which in reality may not conform right?.