The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Digital Global Community Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I feel there should be a thread on which we can post about payment received from this very website and it will help all the members who are part of this website and more importantly for those who haven't joined as yet. I hope @DGStaff @DigitalGlobal would like this Idea and I would request @ahmedo24 to post his payment proof here as well and this will surely help this community grow.

Presently we can make 10 posts in an hour which includes both comments and threads and we earn 15 credits per comment and 25 credits per thread.

You can find my payment proof here attached.

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
I checked that offer in Market place and it says, its a one time offer and that's why we cannot post there and I feel you should post here and other members should post here , when they get there payments from DG.

Credits
I checked that offer in Market place and it says, its a one time offer and that's why we cannot post there and I feel you should post here and other members should post here , when they get there payments from DG.
You can always post proof of payment here:
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/proof-of-payment.382/

If you take the time to go over the forum, then you will find what you need, if not, then you can always post in the suggestion thread, then we can consider your suggestion if we feel that it might benefit all of our members and visitors.

Credits
Congrats to all those that have gotten their payments already, it will motivate others to keep working and new users to take the forum serious. This is a promising forum and with the way it going it will really stand the test of time.I like forums with very active and responsive admin.

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks, I will try to earn a substantially good amount before making my second request for payment, We can make request for payment between 1st and 5th of the month, and still there are many days to go for that.

moh254

Credits
Congrats on your payment at least we've proved for the second time that this site is legit. This motivates me to work hard on this site and also motivates us who haven't joined the site to join it.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes its absolutely legit and you will see many more payment proof and I am sure you will try to get paid as well in the coming month as we all can make request for payment between 1st and 5th of the month.

Credits
I wish the duration from the first pay day and the second was far apart not just so close.

Maybe on the 1st and the next pay day on the 15th because it seems after the first week of payment, no more payment still the early days of the next month. The site is really promising and we just need to continue posting good quality content.

Gabbar

Credits
I am fine with it but I think If the admin feels that then he can change that as well. Websites need to make some changes with time and they are very much important as well.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
I wish the duration from the first pay day and the second was far apart not just so close.

Maybe on the 1st and the next pay day on the 15th because it seems after the first week of payment, no more payment still the early days of the next month. The site is really promising and we just need to continue posting good quality content.
Payments will only be sent out once per month. I would also recommend if you want to get paid for every last coin, then do not request payment on the 1st, instead wait til the 4th or 5th; payment instructions will be posted on Aug 31 2018.

Gabbar

Credits
I think it does make sense as well, we can try to earn for a month and then can make a request for payment and it would be best for the website as well. Best to withdraw at bigger amount to save fee of PayPal.

Credits
Getting paid once a month will still be okay for the users at least we will be saving on PayPal fees as well, since more money means less PayPal fees, there wouldn't be much of a problem with that.

I hope we will be able to make the best of the site as it is relatively new and be able to continue positively to the growth of the site.

arunima25

Credits
I have started feeling comfortable here and enjoying. I have to be more regular and active here. I am trying to manage my time well to get a time slot to be here. Now looking at all these feedback and payment proofs, I feel all the more motivated to be here regularly.

moh254

Credits
So far so good. I really enjoy being on this site, learning new things everyday is my joy. It will be such a joy seeing DG growing to be the next bmf with good reputations. Besides all, the reason why I like this forum is because the admin is always active plus the moderator.

arunima25

Credits
So far so good. I really enjoy being on this site, learning new things everyday is my joy. It will be such a joy seeing DG growing to be the next bmf with good reputations. Besides all, the reason why I like this forum is because the admin is always active plus the moderator.
Yes it is good to see admin being so active. it gives a sense of security that he is serious about running the site and so we are in right hands and in right place.

Credits
We are not looking to be like BMF.
We are looking to be better. :eek:

Credits
I have never been to BMF and so not sure how it was. But I totally agree that one should try to be unique and the best.(y)
Being better is not about having more posts then BMR. If one wants to be better, then they need to start creating quality content that others may find useful, and it is not about having more posts than another site, it is about offering more value than the other site, and if we can not do that, then we will never be better then the other site either. If people can not write any better then those that may be on BMF, then will just become another low-quality site with 200k posts, just like BMF. It seems that people are just creating random threads on random topics with no perceived value, and this alone is not being better.

How do I provide value:

• Write about the topic that you know about!
  • Write with clarity using proper English/Grammar.
  • Properly format your post: it Bold, Bullet points, etc.
  • Add video when it is appropriate to do so.

Creating a 1-2 line posts/threads is not adding value to our forum, and you only degrade the forum from its true intent, and I am not surprised that people are saying that we are just as strict as BMF, gee, I wonder why that is? maybe it has something about providing actual useful content to the forum? If you do not want the police to come around, then do not commit a crime, and I do not blame BMF for wanting to clean up their trash forum, and you really want us to become just like them?

and I am not picking on you, as this goes to everyone.

Last edited:

Kei

Credits
I didn't get to request for payment because I'm saving up till the next pay day. Everyday I enjoy coming back here again and again. It's been really worth learning new things and the standard of the site pushes me to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.