[Other] Digital Global Goals

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
I am @DigitalGlobal and I apologize for not being around as much as I should, however, I do have a full time job, and I am doing things in the background that you may always be aware of, such as keeping the forum updated, adding new addons, keeping old addons updated, and making plans for the future of Digital Global, and just because you do not see me does not mean that I am not around, or cant see what is going on concerning the forum, @DGStaff is your moderator, and hostess.

I have some lofty goals for Digital Global, maybe too lofty, I often dream big, then I have to remind myself I do work full time, and sometimes that can get in the way of what you would like to do, even if the wheels appear to be turning slowly, they are turning, and our forum is a big piece of the puzzle. If our site does not have traffic, nothing else really matter on other areas of the site, and I think it would be a waste of money and resources to leap into the fire without some type of traffic base which can obviously help the site overall, and this is why the forum is important; Once the forum starts ranking, and getting more and more traffic, then we can advance a step further

What are your goals? When you see a brand like Digital Global, then what do you envision? Even though may not have a lot of time to spend on the forum; I still can see what is going on, and want people are looking for, and at the end of the day we all have to work together so Digital Global can move closer into the Digital Technology Era.

For some reason, this one site keeps coming to mind, I am not going to tell you the name of the forum, and the reality is that it has a stupid name, but what draws my attention to the site is the fact that it about making money, and the forum has 100,000 posts, and you know the difference between that stupid forum with 100k posts and our forum? Simple, they have no real business plan, and the forum earns its revenue via google adsense. How in the hell on gods green earth can a forum have 100k posts having no real business plan? and boot, they have a lousy domain that just brings some level of insanity, and I mean their domain name is just that stupid.

Just remember,
I may not be seen on the forum,
however, I can see what is going on.

Please feel free to post your goals.

Thank-You