Register
Join
+ 38 more

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits

re: Digital Global Review

maybe I am a little biased, ROFL, however, I feel that we have a great domain which in turns implies that we have great branding, and we hope over a course of several months, and exact time frame is uncertain, I hope we will be rolling out our Digital Global℠ Marketplace, however, in the meantime, then we will work on improving Digital Global Forum, for those that do not know, we do offer DG Credits for posting high-quality forum content; You can also earn DG Credits by refering other members to our forum, in order to earn DG Referral cash, then you must have 100 posts, and before you get paid per referral, then your refferal must have made 100 posts on our forum, and we have to do this in order to prevent fraud as history as shows that people will just signup multiple refferals, and think they should be paid based on fraud. We hope that you will sign up to DG Forum and contribute to our forum, and in the future, we hope to roll our DG Contests so that our forum members will have a chance to win free credits. What do you have to lose? Sign up today!

Digital Global Review currently ranks in the top 5 of google search

Last edited:

Heatman

Credits
It's good being a member on Digital Global community, and I must confess that it's an interesting place to be because you get to learn a lot about anything that has to do with digital in both online business and online earning money opportunities as well as digital currency which is a trend in our society today. Please tell me about the DG credits which you referred to when one gets a referral to join the forum, is it going to be paid in what form? What I mean is if it's going to be paid in real money? Don't mind my asking because I do not think there isn't anyone who doesn't love money :cool:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
It's good being a member on Digital Global community, and I must confess that it's an interesting place to be because you get to learn a lot about anything that has to do with digital in both online business and online earning money opportunities as well as digital currency which is a trend in our society today. Please tell me about the DG credits which you referred to when one gets a referral to join the forum, is it going to be paid in what form? What I mean is if it's going to be paid in real money? Don't mind my asking because I do not think there isn't anyone who doesn't love money :cool:.
Digital Global Forum operates on a credit/coin system. You can do certain tasks such as promoting your referral link, and once your referral has made 100 posts, then the forum will automatically assign those credits to your account, not only that DG Credits can be converted to cash. Be sure to check the announcement area, and look for two posts that are related to DG Credits, and earning cash for referrals, all you have to do is read. :) DG has been waiting for someone to take advantage, so far there have been no takers, and the only way to test the system is for members to be actively promoting the system, so he has been waiting to pay members for getting referrals, so grab your referral link, and start promoting your link on related forums.

Heatman

Credits
Digital Global Forum operates on a credit/coin system. You can do certain tasks such as promoting your referral link, and once your referral has made 100 posts, then the forum will automatically assign those credits to your account, not only that DG Credits can be converted to cash. Be sure to check the announcement area, and look for two posts that are related to DG Credits, and earning cash for referrals, all you have to do is read. :) DG has been waiting for someone to take advantage, so far there have been no takers, and the only way to test the system is for members to be actively promoting the system, so he has been waiting to pay members for getting referrals, so grab your referral link, and start promoting your link on related forums.
Oh, now I understand better how this works. Getting the referral with one's referral link isn't the only job that needs to be done but having the referral be active as well in posting on the forum and reaching 100 posts before one can earn the DG credit. Well, I must confess that it's not going to be easy but it's definitely not impossible to achieve. I have already had my referral link copied out and sooner or later, I might get someone to join using my link.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Oh, now I understand better how this works. Getting the referral with one's referral link isn't the only job that needs to be done but having the referral be active as well in posting on the forum and reaching 100 posts before one can earn the DG credit. Well, I must confess that it's not going to be easy but it's definitely not impossible to achieve. I have already had my referral link copied out and sooner or later, I might get someone to join using my link.
Forums used to use rely on member referrals, however, it did not take long for members to create multiple fake accounts so they can just collect any referral fees, which is counter productive if the forum is paying for fake accounts, so DG come up with the idea not the pay forum affiliates until their referrals have made 100 posts on the forum, because cheaters are not going to signup fake accounts, then work all the fake accounts to create 100 posts each. Once you made your referral, then you just sit back and hope that referral becomes an active member on our forum, and there is nothing you can really do because it is a numbers game, some referrals will become active, while a good majority will be nothing more than tire kickers.