Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)

re: Digital Global Review

maybe I am a little biased, ROFL, however, I feel that we have a great domain which in turns implies that we have great branding, and we hope over a course of several months, and the exact time frame is uncertain, I hope we will be rolling out our Digital Global℠ Marketplace, however, in the meantime, then we will work on improving Digital Global Forum, for those that do not know, we do offer DG Credits for posting high-quality forum content; You can also earn DG Credits by referring other members to our forum, in order to earn DG Referral cash, then you must have 100 posts, and before you get paid per referral, then your referral must have made 100 posts on our forum, and we have to do this in order to prevent fraud as history as shows that people will just signup multiple referrals, and think they should be paid based on fraud. We hope that you will sign up to DG Forum and contribute to our forum, and in the future, we hope to roll our DG Contests so that our forum members will have a chance to win free credits. What do you have to lose? Sign up today!

Have suggestions for the marketplace? post them here:
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/digital-global-marketplace-suggestions.1122/

Last edited:

Heatman

Credits
It's good being a member on Digital Global community, and I must confess that it's an interesting place to be because you get to learn a lot about anything that has to do with digital in both online business and online earning money opportunities as well as digital currency which is a trend in our society today. Please tell me about the DG credits which you referred to when one gets a referral to join the forum, is it going to be paid in what form? What I mean is if it's going to be paid in real money? Don't mind my asking because I do not think there isn't anyone who doesn't love money :cool:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
It's good being a member on Digital Global community, and I must confess that it's an interesting place to be because you get to learn a lot about anything that has to do with digital in both online business and online earning money opportunities as well as digital currency which is a trend in our society today. Please tell me about the DG credits which you referred to when one gets a referral to join the forum, is it going to be paid in what form? What I mean is if it's going to be paid in real money? Don't mind my asking because I do not think there isn't anyone who doesn't love money :cool:.
Digital Global Forum operates on a credit/coin system. You can do certain tasks such as promoting your referral link, and once your referral has made 100 posts, then the forum will automatically assign those credits to your account, not only that DG Credits can be converted to cash. Be sure to check the announcement area, and look for two posts that are related to DG Credits, and earning cash for referrals, all you have to do is read. :) DG has been waiting for someone to take advantage, so far there have been no takers, and the only way to test the system is for members to be actively promoting the system, so he has been waiting to pay members for getting referrals, so grab your referral link, and start promoting your link on related forums.

Heatman

Credits
Digital Global Forum operates on a credit/coin system. You can do certain tasks such as promoting your referral link, and once your referral has made 100 posts, then the forum will automatically assign those credits to your account, not only that DG Credits can be converted to cash. Be sure to check the announcement area, and look for two posts that are related to DG Credits, and earning cash for referrals, all you have to do is read. :) DG has been waiting for someone to take advantage, so far there have been no takers, and the only way to test the system is for members to be actively promoting the system, so he has been waiting to pay members for getting referrals, so grab your referral link, and start promoting your link on related forums.
Oh, now I understand better how this works. Getting the referral with one's referral link isn't the only job that needs to be done but having the referral be active as well in posting on the forum and reaching 100 posts before one can earn the DG credit. Well, I must confess that it's not going to be easy but it's definitely not impossible to achieve. I have already had my referral link copied out and sooner or later, I might get someone to join using my link.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Oh, now I understand better how this works. Getting the referral with one's referral link isn't the only job that needs to be done but having the referral be active as well in posting on the forum and reaching 100 posts before one can earn the DG credit. Well, I must confess that it's not going to be easy but it's definitely not impossible to achieve. I have already had my referral link copied out and sooner or later, I might get someone to join using my link.
Forums used to use rely on member referrals, however, it did not take long for members to create multiple fake accounts so they can just collect any referral fees, which is counter productive if the forum is paying for fake accounts, so DG come up with the idea not the pay forum affiliates until their referrals have made 100 posts on the forum, because cheaters are not going to signup fake accounts, then work all the fake accounts to create 100 posts each. Once you made your referral, then you just sit back and hope that referral becomes an active member on our forum, and there is nothing you can really do because it is a numbers game, some referrals will become active, while a good majority will be nothing more than tire kickers.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
DigitalGlobal.com Legit or Scam?

I started this thread because I saw a couple of un-nerving comments on FormCoin, and yes, even though I do not have an account there, I do monitor some of the threads that people post about Digital Global, and I find it ironic that some are not even members of our site telling people to use caution, otherwise, you may end up finding our site offline, and not getting paid, and I find this appalling coming from people that like to spread rumors and gossip without having any facts, and if you are going to accuse any site of fraud, then back up your false facts with some facts or proof, rather than making false whispers in the dark.

As for the min 1000 DG Coins going to 5000 DG Coins for next month. It was a no-brainer unless you want to lose $0.40 cents on the dollar. Is that what you really want? If so, then maybe contact DG, as he could an make an exception for you so you can lose 40 cents when you cash 1000 coins out, otherwise, if you apply yourself, then earning a min 5,000 DG Coins is not really that difficult, and one of our members have already earned 10x this amount and has cashed out. Digital Global Forum currently has just over 100 members, however, a good majority of these members are not active, and for those members that are active, they just post whenever they have time to post, so if you post on occasion, then yes, it may very well take some time to reach 5,000 DG Coins, however, if you are one of those members that show up like clockwork, then we feel that you could easily earn 5,000 DG Coins within the month or by the next cashout period.

I also seen a comment from someone saying, watch out, they are no longer accepting new members, so would you be more comfortable if DG was a scammer, and invite the entire world to signup? and not be able to pay them later? To be honest, I thought DG was being honest, and transparent with the fact that he could only support so many members. I do not think some of you are giving @DigitalGlobal a fair shake with your unfair opinions.

How about the marketplace?

For those that keep wondering about the marketplace. A marketplace is not the easier thing to get going, however, are you really looking for another cheap Fiverr clone marketplace? Sorry, that is not what we are looking for. @DigitalGlobal has already made a significant investment in just the domain, and setting up a legit marketplace is no easy task, and there are a lot of things to consider, what do we offer, what do we sell, what categories will be popular, what commission do we charge across multiple types of vendor products? Which payment providers can we offer that will draw buyers and sellers from all over the world? How do we deal with buyer fraud? How do we deal with vendor fraud? How long should we hold vendor payments? All this is easier said than done. I am sorry to say that @DigitalGlobal is not consulting any eCommerce experts that I am aware of, however, this may also be a good idea, so I am glad I thought of it. o_O

If you are not disappointed in Digital Global Forum at this point, then I doubt you will be disappointed in Digital Global Marketplace when it arrives, however, if you really want to help, then stop posting low-quality content, because if you are more concentrated on getting your 1-2 lines posted, then you are not here to support our goals, as this very well implies that you are here to earn coins, and if you are here just to earn coins, then you are not helping DG.

If you have any good ideas for the marketplace, then I have already created a thread just for that purpose. Corporate American does not really care about what you think, or your input, however, we do, and why is that? Because if we do not offer our buyers, sellers, visitors what they are looking for (within reason) then they will not come to our forum, and they will not purchase from DG Marketplace, and this is why we need your input, so we can start off on the right foot.

What products should DG Sell?
https://digitalglobal.com/community...-should-digital-global-marketplace-sell.1122/

I think I am also going to change the title of the thread as this implies we only care about the type of products that DG should allow, and I think an appropriate title would be something like Digital Global Marketplace Suggestions, and you can offer your best suggestions and ideas about the marketplace.

Please do not post suggestions, ideas in this thread.

Thank-You

Yugocean

Credits
I come to know about DG site from forumcoin, there even Admins of DG were present and they were answering the queries being posted. It is a well-balanced site where we can earn and discuss freely. Even to check the spammers, and they have an upgrade system which tests new members.

Good to join here.

Credits
I am so pleased to be a part of this website and impressed with how this forum is working and getting popular. Both @DigitalGlobal and @DGStaff deserves a standing ovation for their work and I am sure this forum will become the top-most forum very soon.
We won't if people keep comparing us to BMF. I never heard of BMF until I started to see others making the reference to another forum, and if we are going to be better then another forum, then people need to start showing quality/value in their content.

arunima25

Credits
I am happy to be here and hope that this site reaches new heights. I am happy that admin is quite active and is interested to maintain the quality and stop spamming.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Even I'm very much pleased to be here. The forum is in its initial state but still, some of the threads here have made me aware of some new earning sites. I hope to keep learning a lot here.

Yugocean

Credits
I will support this forum as it is easy to use, however, users have to make it worthwhile posts, all comments have to be worth the value users earn, and the duty of Admin is to keep track of quality, and there are still some users who write posts that are not very useful and allowing them will only hurt the site.

Credits
I will support this forum as it is easy to use, however, users have to make it worthwhile posts, all comments have to be worth the value users earn, and the duty of Admin is to keep track of quality, and there are still some users who write posts that are not very useful and allowing them will only hurt the site.
You can always report the post, and when time permits, then I will review, then make a determination if the report is valid and make corrections or even issue some type of corrective action to the member that made the post. When you report a post, always provide information on why you are reporting the post, and this way, I do not have to take a wild guess.

Yugocean

Credits
You can always report the post, and when time permits, then I will review, then make a determination if the report is valid and make corrections or even issue some type of corrective action to the member that made the post. When you report a post, always provide information on why you are reporting the post, and this way, I do not have to take a wild guess.
I always inform with reason, I use a short comment to inform so that Admin does not need to read long post only to inspect. if you have Rules numbered, then I will inform which rule a post violates and why. Numbering the rules will help to make others understand too.

Credits
I always inform with reason, I use a short comment to inform so that Admin does not need to read long post only to inspect. if you have Rules numbered, then I will inform which rule a post violates and why. Numbering the rules will help to make others understand too.
Our guidelines are to keep members flowing in the right direction, however, some sites like FC do not care which way you flow because they have no real goals or objectives, but when you are on a site that has specific goals, then you need to understand what those goals are. I just closed a thread that had something to do with recycling and this topic does not flow in the direction we are going, nor will that post help us in the future.

Our goal is not to punish people, but educate them so they know what type of posts they should be making, and members should think about what they are posting ie: "Is my post going to help or hurt this forum?" and once members get on track, then they will not the difference between which posts that will help DG Forum and DG Marketplace, and which posts will not help.

So members should ask themselves this?

• Is my post/thread on topic?
  • Does my post help DG Forum?
  • Does my post help DG Marketplace?

So if you can say yes, then you may be on the right track, and your next step would be to convey your message so that others can easily read and understand what you are saying, and if you can do that, then you would be ahead of other members.

Yugocean

Credits
I remember once you told me that If a thread is already made and I think I can create better thread, then I can still make it and you will close it only if you find it is not better, but if it is better, then you will close another thread, you gave me an example of google research and finding a helpful topic to explain this.

However, Yesterday in Forumcoin a Mod said creating such a topic is against rules.
So I want clarification again as per your recent post.

Credits
I remember once you told me that If a thread is already made and I think I can create better thread, then I can still make it and you will close it only if you find it is not better, but if it is better, then you will close another thread, you gave me an example of google research and finding a helpful topic to explain this.

However, Yesterday in Forumcoin a Mod said creating such a topic is against rules.
So I want clarification again as per your recent post.
I am glad you brought that up.

For example, if someone creates a thread/review that contains thin content, then you can report this post/thread/review, then I will remove the post/thread/review, and when the topic is available, then you can provide something better. I do not want to play this back and forth game of who is going to do better. Our goal is to get rid of thin content that does not provide value.

If the post, thread or topic looks pretty solid, then find something else to write about, otherwise, you can report, then I will look into the report, and if the content is removed, then you are free to write about that topic, as I think this would be fair.

If your post, thread or topic is pretty solid to begin with, then you will not have to worry.

for example, check out some threads by @Gabbar on cricket.

https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/basic-rules-in-cricket.1419/
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/present-rules-for-test-cricket.1426/
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/basic-terms-you-need-to-learn-about-cricket-vol-1.1427/

@Gabbar does not have to worry about these threads being deleted because they contain value, and the only reason they could be deleted is if he violated our copy/paste guidelines. It should be every member's goal to provide value.

Everyone should stay on topic.

Last edited:

Gabbar

Credits
I am glad you brought that up.

For example, if someone creates a thread/review that contains thin content, then you can report this post/thread/review, then I will remove the post/thread/review, and when the topic is available, then you can provide something better. I do not want to play this back and forth game of who is going to do better. Our goal is to get rid of thin content that does not provide value.

If the post, thread or topic looks pretty solid, then find something else to write about, otherwise, you can report, then I will look into the report, and if the content is removed, then you are free to write about that topic, as I think this would be fair.

Everyone should stay on topic.
and topics should not be duplicate or similar.

This is the better option or I should say the best one and it will make all motivated to post quality threads and comments as their will be fear of removal of lower quality posts and of course they will lose coins.

Yugocean

Credits
Now, this is more clear, thanks for this clarification, now another thing. I did not report any topic in recent because I thought you just checked all and left those only which you thought is helpful. But recently you closed a topic and also told "investment", "earning" type of topics are not useful for DG.

I can understand this too now.

Credits
I will be adding more forum categories in the future. Our goal is to set up categories that could be popular in the marketplace. It will not be possible to set up every single category that could be found in the marketplace as there could be a lot, and I think if too many categories are added to the forum, then this could over-populate the forum, thus making it less attractive.

Our goal is to focus on digital products as this could be more popular, then selling physical products, however, a marketplace vendor would be able to sell any type of product they have as long as it follows within our quality guidelines.

If you have any suggestions, then please make them here.
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/digital-global-marketplace-suggestions.1122/