[ NEW ] digitalhealthpost.com Legit or Scam?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
health.png
I am not exactly sure what the purpose of this site is about, however, it appears to be health related that appears to promote vitamin/supplements. As you enter this site, the very first few words you will see is "MLM" and for me, this is a red flag, even though, the vitamin market is doing well if you know how to promote your products. The home page is composed of one-page content with an email newsletter/subscription box that is located on the top/right side of digitalhealthpost.com. There is a link that leads to another page called the Top 25 MLM Companies, however, I am still not quite sure what digitalhealthpost.com is all about, what are they selling? I have not found any obvious affiliate links, so what are they promoting other than offering content that is related to mlm / vitamin supplements. It is possible if you subscribe to digital health post's newsletter, then it is possible this is where all the action is, maybe the intention of digitalhealthpost.com is to collect emails so they can promote their products.
Digital Health Post also has a blog that appears to review related/similar websites in their niche, however, it is still not clear how the websites makes money.

digitalhealthpost.com scam
digitalhealthpost.com legit
digitalhealthpost.com review
digital health post scam
digital health post review

Last edited: